Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Goldfire 500$

by ZeroP - 05 April, 2022 - 09:22 AM
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2022 - 09:28 AM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Goldfire
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 500
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide to staff if needed
Additional Information: He worked for devsly as a developer and sold a product that he made for one of devsly's customers to someone else, which is obviously against devsly rules and not tolerated. He has since been removed from the team. He now refuses to refund the devsly customer what they paid originally ($500). [Of course the money is held by devsly owners until the clients are satisfied, but he sold it to someone else a few weeks after finishing the product, so the money is already released to the developer] If you read this g0ldy, you are an idiot, and a money hungry one at that.
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide on reply.
[Image: sig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Goldfire (Goldfire) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2022 - 12:21 PM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
(05 April, 2022 - 12:12 PM)Goldfire Wrote: Show More
So tell me who I scammed? and why should I refund someone who received their product and continues to work perfectly? kek

It's clearly against devsly rules and the customer also specified that they do not want their product shared, which is obvious. You can't just sell something you made for someone to other people.

You are just making yourself look like a clown even more if you are attempting to argue against this.  DancingClown

@Liars @Teken

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ZeroP @Goldfire Can you both provide screenshots.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2022 - 08:50 AM by ZeroP. Edited 1 time in total.)
I don't know why but here. 

https://imgur.com/a/yVrgg2E

Its multiple images.

And to g0ldys claims about what I said, I said that particular sentence but completely out of context. It was about selling something you made outside devsly to someone inside devsly, with their knowledge (and it was a “private” conversation with our developer pacific since he sold a twitter checker he made, and then asked, so it was related to that). And 2 messages above, I even say it's completely forbidden to sell anything made for devsly outside it.

Additional to that, every developer explicitly agreed to our rules before joining our team, which include:

“— Selling anything you made for Devsly outside Devsly is not permitted and will result in a scam report.”