Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @zestras (12.99)

by PirManager - 16 March, 2022 - 03:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (PirManager) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
an FA account means i have FA to the original email. If i had FA to the original email then i could unlink this shit. I changed it to mine as you gave me the code, but thats not the same as FA. Thats email changable not FA. You falsely advertised. I am waiting for staff to resolve this. I have submitted evidence to liars dm on discord, awaiting reply.
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Zestras You have24h to issue a refund.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Zestras) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2022 - 08:42 PM by PirManager.)
i would be willing to take an actual fresh, never used, FA blizzard acount if you dont want to refund. the actual product promised. A non-cracked mw acc. Thanks, Milos.

also i offered this to you before opening the scam report, just give me an actual fresh, new account
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2022 - 08:46 PM by PirManager.)
i guess you take the ban then. if u ever want to be unbanned ill still take a refund or replacement.

also, its on my email. not the original email which is what FA means.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 March, 2022 - 02:29 AM by PirManager. Edited 1 time in total.)
you sold it as full acess. It wasnt. It was email changable. I buy subway accounts. I can change the email on the subway accounts. The subway account is now in my email. But i cannot sell these subway accounts as FA/Email acess. Now change subway to blizzard.
editing this for niggers who cant speak english. The original seller cant sell them as FA just because email is changable. Thats ridicuslous.