Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @DynastyServices

by Patrick_Star1 - 23 July, 2022 - 11:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Patrick_Star1) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 July, 2022 - 11:58 PM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
@Liars this guy it's trying to make him to refund 100 dollars on that orders he never bought xd, he is making scam reports with orders ids which one are covered and scam report for other people which one can make themself a scam report lol.

You can keep my money bro just please for the love of god fix my accounts, did you not see those screenshots look at the damn date on the messages it goes from June to July with no response
[Image: unknown.png]
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 12:25 AM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
My friend tickets got closed, give me the ticket ID and will be fixed I am working on tickets right now. All from that dates because we had a problem with them

Fix them all in order and then I'll close up this dispute, I'm not leaking who I am and getting my shit leaked because clearly you leaked my friends email right then and there without hesitation, the only reason people even bought from you was because they had lifetime warranties and replacements under 24 hours but it seems like you don't do that anymore and I'm tired of waiting 2 months for one account to get fixed which is why I started this thread
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2022 - 01:07 AM by Patrick_Star1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 July, 2022 - 12:50 AM)DynastyServices Wrote: Show More
Rep, removed.
Tickets responded and fixed which one could be fixed, other ones waiting for response.

Alright there we go finally, wasn't out here trying to scam anyone but if you make promises remember to keep them next time, I'll close this dispute for now but If It ever gets as bad as this again I'm gonna have to create another one

Edit: nvm idk how to close this shit, guess one of the admins can do it