Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[WTB] Whatsapp UNBAN service. Need to get my whatsapp acc back!

by pandax777 - 10 October, 2022 - 05:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (pandax777) - Unhide
pandax777  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2022 - 11:52 PM by pandax777.)
(11 October, 2022 - 05:47 PM)Mustangs Wrote: Show More
Open up a ticket at Anonspy.com for account recovery, they specialize in this and more.

5 people in the server? No, thanks.

(10 October, 2022 - 07:43 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
(10 October, 2022 - 06:41 PM)pandax777 Wrote: Show More
(10 October, 2022 - 05:58 PM)AP0CRYPH0N Wrote: Show More
You are the victim of a Whatsapp Attack that I perpetrate a lot, You cant unban your account easily. there is technically a way to unban it, but its so ridiculous and time extensive that most people don't bother.

What's the reason you make these attacks? This is my personal number where I run an offline business so I would like to get it back.
Mostly hired to snipe competition, so like agents, influencers , people who run their entire business through whatsapp or another number based platform.

The easiest way is to claim someone is using botting services to attack you.

however the only true method that works is to stage context where as someone pretends to be the hacker that started banning you using bot accs, e.g get another number and get it to physically text you and say: "aha and now i will dlete all your whatsapp accs, my business will now have no competition".

this needs to be an actual message on whatsapp as the customer service can see everything.

not only do you need a plausible story, you also need access to a human admin that will check, if you have requested a review too much the system will assume youre a bot and put you in an ignore pile.

also the fact that Meta handles FB, Whatsapp and insta , the probability of getting help in decent time is far too damn low.

id just give up

however you need to find out how you got banned, or youll likely fall victim again

I already try to contact them from multiple emails and I always get the same answers, seems nobody is actually reading what I send to them.

My fb was hacked like 3 weeks ago and I was using the same phone number, I think it has to be related. I don't have no one that want to hire a ban service just to fuck with me..

I just got a new phone number and I'm telling all my contacts to add this new #

What I'm trying to do is to recover the backup from the old number and try to restore in this new number account but I think it's impossible because once you download the backup (with a paid software) they ask to verify the backup by sending and SMS where I never get that SMS...
This post is by a banned member (DataLog) - Unhide
pandax777  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 October, 2022 - 07:39 AM)DataLog Wrote: Show More
ur dis or tg

I just talked u on tg
pandax777  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Still looking for this... Anyone who really knows how to do this??
This post is by a banned member (realhrsa) - Unhide
realhrsa  
Infinity
Threads
hmu on telegram @realhrsa
telegram @realhrsa [Image: hackerman.gif]
instgram @dufl [Image: hackerman.gif]