Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against Zikola

by B60 - 14 November, 2022 - 03:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Timo) - Unhide
Timo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 November, 2022 - 07:37 PM by Timo.)
Only adding this to it since OP opened he's scam report after i created mine aimed at the same person:

The fully verified function is not working, Zikola doesn't state this on he's sales thread, but he did confirm it in the screenshot below.
Heck, reading this now Zikola even confirms the EXACT issue that OP of this scam report was experiencing.
[Image: acee9eea2f133ec44a42c7c7659e0f6e.png]

"It's working its just tokens get disabled cause of the latest patch"
This post is by a banned member (Zikola) - Unhide
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 November, 2022 - 07:36 PM)Timo Wrote: Show More
Only adding this to it since OP opened he's scam report after i created mine aimed at the same person:

The fully verified function is not working, Zikola doesn't state this on he's sales thread, but he did confirm it in the screenshot below.
Heck, reading this now Zikola even confirms the EXACT issue that OP of this scam report was experiencing.
[Image: acee9eea2f133ec44a42c7c7659e0f6e.png]

"It's working its just tokens get disabled cause of the latest patch"

nope , you tried so hard to attack me bro and keep telling other people to attack me , still im chill and replying all accuses .
full verified was working fine back their
what i meant by "its working its just token get disabled" you would understand it if you have any clue how tokens works which you don't.
so a disabled token is a token which is mail verified + phone verified but it got logged out from discord which is the new patch
back their with b60 the gen was working fine and bot was creating full verified which all is clear on the ticket transcript and b60 is a banned op cause of trying to sell his login

however the whole issue that you being accusing me of selling no working tool , i have tried to make you understand several times that any tool in the world will get a moment when the site patches something and we fixing it and we say it in our changelog
its like a loop
discord patch = we fix = loop
which is the case of full verified 
but i have some good news that full verified is working again and we fixed it cause that's what we do 

[Image: 714VBlR.png]

you can see the date  it has just being created today 15/11/22 
this is full verified creation after the new fix that we did (* i can record video of acc creation to admins to check if tool is working on creating tokens)

however Timo you have tried so hard yesterday and today and done maximum to sales trash us but we always prove you wrong , we have nothing against you and we have acted professional until now with you , however accusing us and threating us that you're a big member and other stuff , that we will not reply to it cause its childish talk and i can see you never have experienced with any software and how patches and bugs works, i hope you can change your mindset a bit and knows that attacking or trying to hurt people will not make a winner , my 1# goal is keeping updating my tools and make things works and not fighting each other.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e...792e676966]
This post is by a banned member (B60) - Unhide
B60  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
So you only fix it when we are about to get you banned? Nice. It wasnt working fine when I was using it, accounts were being unverified.

If the tool isnt working as promised, you have to pause our time till its fixed, not take a while fucking month sitting there and waiting till someone is about to make a scam report, and then fix it.
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 08:10 AM)B60 Wrote: Show More
So you only fix it when we are about to get you banned? Nice. It wasnt working fine when I was using it, accounts were being unverified.

If the tool isnt working as promised, you have to pause our time till its fixed, not take a while fucking month sitting there and waiting till someone is about to make a scam report, and then fix it.

the transcript history have all evidence that i have tried to help you 
and im confirming again that back their full was working
i asked you about your issue and offered help cause its probably some error in your settings but you have ignored my reply for days [ yeh you have ignored my reply on trying to fix your issue ] cause back their i was sure full is working.
and you know in yourself that I'm not a scammer and I've being honest with you always and helped you until you got it working, but you've being mislead and trying to attack me aswell with lies and false accusation which thanks god the ticket history was their saved.
This post is by a banned member (B60) - Unhide
B60  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Nice try, but no the full verified token maker was broken. It would make them, say they are good, then they would be unverified, and they would also get disabled.

I ignored your help because you said it was an sms issue prob which i knew myself was bullshit.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Zikola Extend his plan for the days that were not working. Give him extra time on the checker/generator do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Zikola  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Sure he can contact me with his username and ill extend his license
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 02:11 PM)B60 Wrote: Show More
Nice try, but no the full verified token maker was broken. It would make them, say they are good, then they would be unverified, and they would also get disabled.

I ignored your help because you said it was an sms issue prob which i knew myself was bullshit.

@B60 contact @Zikola to get your license back and all extended. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024