Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Suku9a Netflix Upgrade SCAM

by MrMalote - 20 April, 2024 - 04:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Suku9a) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrMalote) - Unhide
MrMalote  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
My God, how rude you are, no one here disrespects you. I'm still waiting for a config that works, I've only received mistreatment from you. I should have used MM, if I used MM, I wouldn't have this problem. I keep waiting for you to help me solve, but you just stopped responding.
You say that it cost you to get the config, "do the work" but I saw that the author of your config is "PabloEscobar" I talked to him and he sells his config only for $60, and you sell it for $200, so it didn't cost you get nothing, you simply bought from him and resold here.

For sellers like you, one should opt for MM, you are rude, you don't solve anything, and you entered my computer, only to delete the config that you gave me, so I am left with nothing.

You should give me my money back, but since you are rude and only want money, they should ban you, unfortunately I didn't use MM, I regret this, and also you gave me a bad reputation for wanting "free things" that are free bro! If I paid you $200, you're crazy.
This post is by a banned member (Suku9a) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024