Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT: @Sibrille

by BeastX - 06 June, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
You're sending us a video of a old chat, if I wanted to I can record a video from a old chat too with 50% of the actual chat. There should I know exactly after mostly a year who you are and when you have paid or if you have paid? I can only say in that case that everything got delivered. I can't understand why you come with a already done order to us to ask for a refund for a done service.
This post is by a banned member (BeastX) - Unhide
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2024 - 03:51 PM by BeastX. Edited 3 times in total.)
(11 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
You're sending us a video of a old chat, if I wanted to I can record a video from a old chat too with 50% of the actual chat. There should I know exactly after mostly a year who you are and when you have paid or if you have paid? I can only say in that case that everything got delivered. I can't understand why you come with a already done order to us to ask for a refund for a done service.

And again, old chat doesn't make it invalid, especially in this case, you literally told me to stop asking you for status update so when I stopped, I expected you to message me back when you were ready, but you never got back to me. I messaged you recently with a reminder and you deleted our whole conversation. What are you even trying to argue here? Whether I have paid or not, or that you already delivered the service? You're confident that my order was fulfilled, yet you're unsure of whether I paid? You even confirmed that I paid.

(11 June, 2024 - 08:30 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More

"I can only say in that case that everything got delivered."

See, you're not even sure yourself. You proved you were unorganized by deleting the receipt of a person with an ongoing order. Look at this screenshot: I asked you for proof that someone else had ordered before me and requested to see the date. A minute later, you claimed that you couldn't show the date because it had been "deleted already."

https://imgur.com/APvrLNS
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
The video can show any chat from any customer. If you can't proof me who you are and that you paid it's hard to understand after this time..
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 June, 2024 - 11:27 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
The video can show any chat from any customer. If you can't proof me who you are and that you paid it's hard to understand after this time..

https://imgur.com/vuW09LF

You sure this isn't you?
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Who said that isn't me? I said proof that you are the guy with the chat and the payment. I ask this already 3 times.
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 11:06 AM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2024 - 10:25 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
Who said that isn't me? I said proof that you are the guy with the chat and the payment. I ask this already 3 times.

Of course I'm the one who recorded the conversation. Who else would have a recording of our private chat? You can see in the recording I had a couple of other chats opened up as well and they are still there, if you really want to make me go through all this I can show you. This would have been easier for you to just check our chat history, but you already deleted our whole conversation after I reminded you of our unfinished business just a couple weeks ago. You just made it all the more difficult by deleting our conversation.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
As I said we don't keep the chats a long time and they will get deleted by telegram. The clue is that it's already a year ago you come now with this now instead of solve the issue earlier... Now I can't do anything since you don't can me proof any payment that goes through my shop
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 June, 2024 - 11:28 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
As I said we don't keep the chats a long time and they will get deleted by telegram. The clue is that it's already a year ago you come now with this now instead of solve the issue earlier... Now I can't do anything since you don't can me proof any payment that goes through my shop

And yet, you've kept it the past 8 or so months. It was only until I messaged you recently, all the messages are gone the next day. Why is it that you would delete the chat right after I reminded you of our unfinished business, rather than trying to fix the issue? Makes no sense.

Same goes for the "proof" you sent me back in September when I had asked you to show evidence that there were actual orders in the queue before me. You sent a screenshot showing order placed confirmation, but when I asked to see the date of that order, then again you somehow claimed to have "deleted it already" just 1 minute after you sent me the screenshot.