Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @TAL0N - $30

by COTAgg - 08 June, 2024 - 03:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TAL0N It is 50% of whatever he paid you. I do not understand why this is hard to understand. Do so within 12 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (TAL0N) - Unhide
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey @Liars, I provided a question in DMs I thought why not do it here as well, so the 50% he already paid was there to save me from getting scammed and my time from not getting wasted, and the other 50% he has was there to do the same, as this is a design service, not an account sold or a "product", so the 50% upfront payment is mainly there to save us designers from people that don't respond after you start working on their order or people like this.

You can ask any designer about this @Liars @Darkness and they would say the same this is a design service dispute, and the OP didn't pay the full price, if your decision still stands just let me know and we will solve this.

This post is by a banned member (HyperLabs) - Unhide
HyperLabs  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 June, 2024 - 07:03 PM by HyperLabs. Edited 1 time in total.)
this is absolutely unfair, design is a service, not a product so the client can take another 50% which he didn't even pay 100% from the start. he already has the refund money with him which is 30$ that still hasn't paid now @TAL0N has to refund this guy because he didn't take full prepayment so the client can decide either to pay fully if they like the work and 50% if they didn't which is the most logical

the basis of 50% before and 50% after is for the client and designer not to lose money as they both keep 50% of their initial agreement in case the designer loses his time and in case the client doesn't like the work.

this 50% charge on the 50% that isn't paid, if that is the case talon SHOULD make a dd asking for full payment and then he refunds 50% of what the price was right?

and if he wants changes done. get talon the assets he said he CANT do

@Darkness @Liars I've always seen good out of the dd system but this case is a steal some rules on services need to be done especially on the time-consuming ones devs, designers, writers, etc...
This post is by a banned member (V1SI0NN) - Unhide
V1SI0NN  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I totally agree with HyperLabs about that.

As a service that needs time to be done from scratch, I think refund must not be done as effort and time is put into design/dev etc. not even partial.

If the client & Talon accepted the client o pay 50% upfront, then it means that his 50% is non-refundable. it is practically a caparo/earnest. and that is why its paid upfront. it is a down payment / earnest that is made before the service even starts. it is to engage the designer to even START the project, no matter the results, change of plans of client or anything else. since the project has started, refund must be voided. If client wants money back, then he has already the 50% that is not paid that work as a "safe amount".

So it must be either 50% upfront no refund of all in from begginning, and then and only then refund MAY be discussed. and only MAY cuz in our service there are lots of confused guys that we constantly deal with,( many times even though we have done 100% of what we were requested and in time a, they start complaining and ask for a refund, and we almost got 0% chance in winning since the system is like that).

Also I would also want to add that if there are TOS in the server of the designer, they must be the #1 priority of how stuff work in the deal. Client is obligated to work as said and to read them. and only if there are no terms or there is some missing ones regarding a dispute then use the standardized of the forum. 

I think this is not fair for talon in this case. I support this dispute must be voided.
[Image: S30mp5C.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Apostorial) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
So basically, TAL0N stated that he cannot do 3D, OP still accepts the deal and accepts paying 50% upfront. TAL0N did his job, OP changed his opinion mid-work and demands a refund which clearly is a violation of their deal. Let's say this is all a disagreement, TAL0N shouldn't in any way refund $15 since the price of the service is $60, that would rip off TAL0N is every way possible, it's not like he didn't do his job or he did half of it. The design is full, complete and ready to ship, TAL0N shouldn't refund at all since he already paid 50%, I don't know why OP is trying to scrap that $15 which he doesn't deserve to get.
This post is by a banned member (COTAgg) - Unhide
COTAgg  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 28 June, 2024 - 04:34 PM by COTAgg.)
(26 June, 2024 - 07:03 PM)HyperLabs Wrote: Show More
this is absolutely unfair, design is a service, not a product so the client can take another 50% which he didn't even pay 100% from the start. he already has the refund money with him which is 30$ that still hasn't paid now @TAL0N has to refund this guy because he didn't take full prepayment so the client can decide either to pay fully if they like the work and 50% if they didn't which is the most logical

the basis of 50% before and 50% after is for the client and designer not to lose money as they both keep 50% of their initial agreement in case the designer loses his time and in case the client doesn't like the work.

this 50% charge on the 50% that isn't paid, if that is the case talon SHOULD make a dd asking for full payment and then he refunds 50% of what the price was right?

and if he wants changes done. get talon the assets he said he CANT do

@Darkness @Liars I've always seen good out of the dd system but this case is a steal some rules on services need to be done especially on the time-consuming ones devs, designers, writers, etc...

(26 June, 2024 - 09:33 PM)V1SI0NN Wrote: Show More
I totally agree with HyperLabs about that.

As a service that needs time to be done from scratch, I think refund must not be done as effort and time is put into design/dev etc. not even partial.

If the client & Talon accepted the client o pay 50% upfront, then it means that his 50% is non-refundable. it is practically a caparo/earnest. and that is why its paid upfront. it is a down payment / earnest that is made before the service even starts. it is to engage the designer to even START the project, no matter the results, change of plans of client or anything else. since the project has started, refund must be voided. If client wants money back, then he has already the 50% that is not paid that work as a "safe amount".

So it must be either 50% upfront no refund of all in from begginning, and then and only then refund MAY be discussed. and only MAY cuz in our service there are lots of confused guys that we constantly deal with,( many times even though we have done 100% of what we were requested and in time a, they start complaining and ask for a refund, and we almost got 0% chance in winning since the system is like that).

Also I would also want to add that if there are TOS in the server of the designer, they must be the #1 priority of how stuff work in the deal. Client is obligated to work as said and to read them. and only if there are no terms or there is some missing ones regarding a dispute then use the standardized of the forum. 

I think this is not fair for talon in this case. I support this dispute must be voided.

(27 June, 2024 - 01:42 PM)Apostorial Wrote: Show More
So basically, TAL0N stated that he cannot do 3D, OP still accepts the deal and accepts paying 50% upfront. TAL0N did his job, OP changed his opinion mid-work and demands a refund which clearly is a violation of their deal. Let's say this is all a disagreement, TAL0N shouldn't in any way refund $15 since the price of the service is $60, that would rip off TAL0N is every way possible, it's not like he didn't do his job or he did half of it. The design is full, complete and ready to ship, TAL0N shouldn't refund at all since he already paid 50%, I don't know why OP is trying to scrap that $15 which he doesn't deserve to get.
"Please read the rules, before creating a Deal Dispute or posting in one.

Users failing to apply those rules, will receive warning points which may lead into a Forum Ban.

Here you'll find a Guideline on how to properly create a Report: https://cracked.to/Thread-Admin-Reporting-A-Scammer

Greetings,

Cracked.to Staff Team"

@Apostorial

If you carefully review the deal agreements in detail, you will find that the request for the avatar, including all details, was sent to TAL0N before the payment was made. This agreement was confirmed by TAL0N via Cracked DM before the payment was completed.

TAL0N had every opportunity to reject the task, even after receiving the avatar requirements.

Therefore, your statement that I would have changed my opinion mid-work is not true. I never changed my opinion. All design requirements were provided to TAL0N, and TAL0N agreed to them before receiving the payment.

(26 June, 2024 - 04:39 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@TAL0N It is 50% of whatever he paid you. I do not understand why this is hard to understand. Do so within 12 hours.

@Liars @Darkness

I reached out to TAL0N on Telegram to resolve this issue, as I would rather not see him banned over $15. However, he has not responded to me or attempted to refund the money.
Instead, he has rallied others to support him in this dispute, trying to overturn the decision.

To be fair, I provided clear instructions for the avatar I wanted. TAL0N agreed to create it, but now he refuses to design it because he couldn't find a similar avatar online and is trying to get paid regardless.
I paid for a complete design, including the avatar, not just a landing page design without it.

Given this situation, it is indeed unfair for both of us. I understand he wants to be compensated for his work, and I want to pay the full price for a complete job, not partial payment for partial work.
I acknowledge the effort he has put in and am willing to make a small payment as per Darkness's decision.

However, his actions, including involving others in this matter, show he is not interested in resolving it. It has been over 12 hours, and due to his disrespectful behavior, I believe he has had enough time to resolve this without facing a ban.

This post is by a banned member (TAL0N) - Unhide
TAL0N  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I haven't asked for anyone's support in this dispute all I did was ask them about the refund part, which I'm still waiting for an answer from @Liars or @Darkness, and please tell me what
"disrespectful behavior", You are so delusional and stubborn that's why I refuse to have any conversation with you in private.

I asked the cracked staff if they took under consideration that this is a design service or not and I'm still waiting for an answer. You can see these are well-known designers in the
community and they all share the same opinion about the refund and everyone checked the conversation we had from the start and they know for a fact that you are delusional and you
refuse to acknowledge that you made a mistake, and going to someone saying "Hey l'm looking for a web design" is not like "Hey I'm looking for a web design + custom made assets" but
I'm pretty sure you are not going to read any of this and just stick with your nonsense ideas and also Darkness' decision was you should send me the assets and I'm also still waiting for that, and for the refund it's 50% of the service price.

All you need is common sense which you clearly lack. Thanks for your time, and have a good day.

This post is by a banned member (V1SI0NN) - Unhide
V1SI0NN  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: clown2.gif] @COTAgg
[Image: S30mp5C.gif]