Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report - @biitez $2500

by Stattik - 07 February, 2022 - 08:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (Stattik) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
on hold until the end of the week.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (BabiKoqi) - Unhide
BabiKoqi  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
Hi, ive tested the token gen, and at first it was very slow true, but after biitez sent a updated version that generates email verified tokens, i can say that its pretty fast, in my opinion as fast as its needed. You just have to get some HQ Residential proxies for the accounts not to lock, beside that everything seems good.
[Image: LF32t6E.gif]
ONLYHUB.TO | #1 QUALITY | ONLYFANS ACCOUNTS WITH BALANCE | $100 | $200 | $300 | $400 | + WITH CC
paid until 10 feb.

[Image: Yagaboo.gif]
Donate BTC: bc1qpd2a44cvj7f2y3k7q2vfac3t2qnrv2amsg7kkp
This post is by a banned member (biitez) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Stattik) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BabiKoqi) - Unhide
BabiKoqi  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 February, 2022 - 01:21 PM)ClockyTokens Wrote: Show More
The fuck you mean by time waster? the only thing you were waiting for is me pay for an captcha service so you can test on it only costs $7 which we're meant for you to pay them, your still having issues with the proxies and the captcha as the tokens are 10% get unlocked while the other rest are locked while you tested with 2 providers of proxies and get the same issue, while other friends use the same services it and works as intended?

https://imgur.com/a/2vVEjFh

https://imgur.com/a/OWLBKX2

I have paid for 2 different services for the user to test on

1.Different Captcha service he hasn't tried on
2.Different proxy service he hasn't tried on

If those 2 don't work either, it's highly likely not because of the services

I request also @BabiKoqi to stay out of the scam report as it looks like they know each other which might could result in a favour from him

First of all I have no association with him that could result in a "favor", so next time you try to accuse me of anything better have proof. @biitez asked for a programmer or a staff member of cracked.io to check it out, i replied because i had time and could check it out and analyze it. ive tested it and told him the case, he updated it and sent updated version for testing, and it worked as intended.
[Image: LF32t6E.gif]
ONLYHUB.TO | #1 QUALITY | ONLYFANS ACCOUNTS WITH BALANCE | $100 | $200 | $300 | $400 | + WITH CC
paid until 10 feb.

[Image: Yagaboo.gif]
Donate BTC: bc1qpd2a44cvj7f2y3k7q2vfac3t2qnrv2amsg7kkp
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 February, 2022 - 05:03 PM)BabiKoqi Wrote: Show More
Hi, ive tested the token gen, and at first it was very slow true, but after biitez sent a updated version that generates email verified tokens, i can say that its pretty fast, in my opinion as fast as its needed. You just have to get some HQ Residential proxies for the accounts not to lock, beside that everything seems good.

Infiniteproxies  bdsm
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: sig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@ClockyTokens since @BabiKoqi tested and is saying its good u should believe that, he is a trusted coder who is neutral. what you used was probably really bad proxies. speedyproxies should satisfy you but yeah it is probably cause of proxies not program. locks are dependent on the ip used i believe (could be wrong)

(sorry that i interviened but cause u were fine with getting @BabiKoqi 's opinion on the start (didnt comment for him not being involved) you should respect his opinion as well and not accuse bullshit cause it didnt meet ur expectation.