Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against lunatic || PRIMEPROXIES

by TeddyBear - 06 October, 2022 - 12:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (TeddyBear) - Unhide
TeddyBear  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 October, 2022 - 05:42 PM)lunatic Wrote: Show More
cry harder

[Image: disabled.jpg]

[Image: dasdasdasd.jpg]
This one my support acc
Basically i got 2 termed accs and 1 termed server in jjust about 10 minutes, but cry harder

Still doesn’t proof anything, show screenshot of the message that says your server “termed”.

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON C.IO
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 October, 2022 - 05:19 PM)TeddyBear Wrote: Show More
Haha god your such a child. People told u discord send message when the server is termed since no one got message we thought u deleted the server (probably what u did since no one got message about illegal activity from your server). I suggest u to shut up since it seems like u deleted the server in purpose because there is a lot of customers who bought from u and u don’t have solutions.

Not trying to take part of any of the two sides, however I'd like to point out that not always Discord sends the users a message when the server they were in gets termed. I'm speaking for my own personal experience, I've had my own server termed and neither me nor any of the members received the message from Discord, same with some other servers I was in that got termed... I guess they have their own algorithm for whether sending the message or not.

Sorry for typing here, just wanted to clear this out, good luck with the dispute.
> top spot available <

> mid spot available <

> bottom spot available <
TeddyBear  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 October, 2022 - 06:38 PM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
(06 October, 2022 - 05:19 PM)TeddyBear Wrote: Show More
Haha god your such a child. People told u discord send message when the server is termed since no one got message we thought u deleted the server (probably what u did since no one got message about illegal activity from your server). I suggest u to shut up since it seems like u deleted the server in purpose because there is a lot of customers who bought from u and u don’t have solutions.

Not trying to take part of any of the two sides, however I'd like to point out that not always Discord sends the users a message when the server they were in gets termed. I'm speaking for my own personal experience, I've had my own server termed and neither me nor any of the members received the message from Discord, same with some other servers I was in that got termed... I guess they have their own algorithm for whether sending the message or not.

Sorry for typing here, just wanted to clear this out, good luck with the dispute.

Yeah, I don’t really care about that. It’s just sad that a lot of customers lost his server.
He acting like a child, so I want my money back. Have u ever seen a seller talking shit to his customer without a reason?

This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
TeddyBear  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 October, 2022 - 07:20 PM by TeddyBear. Edited 2 times in total.)
(06 October, 2022 - 06:55 PM)lunatic Wrote: Show More
Lol i literally gave you the first week for 10 usd because you are a poor retard and when u said can u do for 10 usd i didnt even question it, then when your sub ended you came to me showing attidute with bullshit like " HEY YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL SELL TO ME ALWAYS FOR 10 USD "- something i never said. Just 2 hours after discord getting termed, u decided to open a deal dispute and u come here and talk me about respect and shit
fuck off skid

Lol, now you start lying.
Good job my friend, your smart.
You sold it to me for 10$ because u didn’t knew how good is it for my target so cut the bullshit it’s embarrassing for you.
I never told u that u need to sell it always for 10$ and the proof of that it’s that I bought it for 20$.
You want me to share some screenshots of the dms we did? I told u no problem I will buy it again.

It’s funny that you are lying because you realised how stupid you act.

Btw, I bought proxies.gg - 125$ package.
My friend, just stop lying and refund me.

TeddyBear  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 October, 2022 - 07:22 PM by TeddyBear.)
(06 October, 2022 - 07:18 PM)lunatic Wrote: Show More
cry harder

Why would I cry? I bought residential proxies that are better than yours lol…