Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against | @Artseries

by Yozza - 18 June, 2024 - 12:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Yozza) - Unhide
Yozza  
Supreme
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Artseries
Sales Thread: ArtSeries | Best GFX Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $20
Screenshots of Communication: Can supply to staff when needed
Additional Information: I paid him $70 for the total order of a animated thread and a animated banner on the 01/06/2024 he completed the thread on  06/06/2024 and said he was working on the signature i gave him a couple of days and asked if it would be finished i had no response i kept messaging and had a response on the 10/06/2024 he said he would be home in 2 weeks time after some back and forth of me asking for a refund he said he couldn't since he could not access funds. i left it until i noticed he was posting his services in the SB on here and on c.io i messaged him in dm's on discord and the ticket @ him for him to ignore me again even though i didn't want to have to make this report against him i have no choice to since i either want my sig made or a refund of the $20 i paid him for it.
Crypto address for a refund: ltc1qyeflvg49mxqxpd240nmnfu0xjgzu24ju4pucfm

Proof of payment (IMPORTANT, PLEASE POST): https://blockchair.com/litecoin/transact...8aab140fc5 - this was the $70 since i paid in full for the thread and banner
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Artseries (Artseries) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yozza) - Unhide
Yozza  
Supreme
Threads
(18 June, 2024 - 03:59 PM)Artseries Wrote: Show More
Iam not home, I kept advertising my service because other devs can take projects and not me

[Image: hang.gif] Yeah i ain't having that chief if that was the case then why ignore messages on discord? i messaged you in the ticket and dm's and don't say you don't have access to discord when you spoke to me about it the other day.

the customer service from you is  shocking honestly. leaving customers in the dark when they have paid for something to be complete. it takes you two seconds to respond to a ticket or DM explaining you won't be around to complete the work.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Artseries You have 24hrs to either provide him the design, or refund him within that time frame if you are not able to
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.