Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report agains @OnlyfansService

by f_society - 08 October, 2022 - 07:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 October, 2022 - 12:02 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2022 - 10:40 PM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2022 - 08:57 PM)anmolvrmcool Wrote: Show More
hahaha. You are such an idiot. I am an alt or close friend of him? haha. Liars can check my IP and see where i am from. I just said what i thought and clearly i was right. You are literally trying to get your refund even when @OnlyfansService delivered you what he promised. Good luck lol

You shouldnt even be posting in scam reports that you're not related to lol. No one asked for your opinion. Have it to yourself.

(11 October, 2022 - 07:09 PM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
He's not my friend, I don't even know him, you don't even know what to say.

I did not delete the post lol

Everything is clear in the captures, And what about those screenshots that you passed, I only see that he sent you a video of the bin working, you never asked me about it because I could have helped you, but since you only want to get the refund and scam you come here to cry making a report

You are just delusional at this point lol. Lets just wait for @Liars to decide

@OnlyfansService Liars said refund in 24h. so yeah I do want my refund.

I am not going to refund you because I fulfilled everything I told you before selling you the method + the bin, 4 people have bought it and you are the only one who cries because you want more free bins, my post has 3 vouchers, including yours.

It's all clear in the proofs.

again, I never asked for free bins. there is no proof of me asking for free bins lol.
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (OnlyfansService) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 October, 2022 - 12:56 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2022 - 12:25 AM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
(12 October, 2022 - 12:02 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
I am not going to refund you because I fulfilled everything I told you before selling you the method + the bin, 4 people have bought it and you are the only one who cries because you want more free bins, my post has 3 vouchers, including yours.

It's all clear in the proofs.

again, I never asked for free bins. there is no proof of me asking for free bins lol.

So why do you report? you contradict yourself. If I gave you 1 bin that lasted 4 days and 1 that lasted 1 day.

Because you said I can buy working bins from your contact anytime and then you say "there is no working bins" and "they ban bins so fast" hell you even stopped selling the method lol meaning it doesnt work anymore. I didnt pay for something that'll only work for 4-5 days.

This post is by a banned member (OnlyfansService) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (anmolvrmcool) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 October, 2022 - 02:31 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2022 - 11:33 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(08 October, 2022 - 09:33 PM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
Here he contacts me to buy the method and tells me if I accept mm, I say yes.
https://imgur.com/a/dNQmFiT

Here I clearly tell him that the bins last 3 to 1 week and then he must buy a new one, but I gave him a bin + the method at the beginning
https://imgur.com/a/B5pwEeg

He agreed then I create a group with the mm and buy the method + the bin
https://imgur.com/a/sYMWK0W

When I make the payment I send you all the steps to follow and an explanatory video
https://imgur.com/a/NO2R5i0

He told me that it worked for him and he even left me a voucher in my post
https://imgur.com/a/b78XXCn

Here 5 days passed and the bin stopped working, so I sent him another one and a video of it working
https://imgur.com/a/xt0bCtG

Now this person wants me to keep giving him free bins when at first I told him clearly that after the bin stopped working he should buy another one and I even gave him a contact to buy it and now he says that according to me I scammed him

Either you can help him out to be able to get these accounts or refund him within 24 hours.
Look at the second capture, before buying I told him that the bin would last 3 days - 1 week and the bin lasted 4 days, after that he had to buy another bin, I can't give him more bins because that costs me take them out

And in one day you can create more than 10 accounts, so in 2 days you could have recovered your investment quietly, it seems that the scammer is him

Show him where he can get new bins and where the person is not inactive and not reply. Do so within 6 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 October, 2022 - 06:01 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(10 October, 2022 - 02:31 AM)OnlyfansService Wrote: Show More
(09 October, 2022 - 11:33 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
Either you can help him out to be able to get these accounts or refund him within 24 hours.
Look at the second capture, before buying I told him that the bin would last 3 days - 1 week and the bin lasted 4 days, after that he had to buy another bin, I can't give him more bins because that costs me take them out

And in one day you can create more than 10 accounts, so in 2 days you could have recovered your investment quietly, it seems that the scammer is him

Show him where he can get new bins and where the person is not inactive and not reply. Do so within 6 hours.

Been like weeks, can I get my refund for this stupid non-working method please?

f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars