Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT: @Sibrille

by BeastX - 06 June, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
That's right the chat got deleted because it was finished like I said before. As I also said we delete the chats once we finish the orders for every customer not only from you lol. You showed us a old recorded chat there. That's the fact why I said don't come with problem 10 years later ...
This post is by a banned member (BeastX) - Unhide
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 June, 2024 - 12:23 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
That's right the chat got deleted because it was finished like I said before. As I also said we delete the chats once we finish the orders for every customer not only from you lol. You showed us a old recorded chat there. That's the fact why I said don't come with problem 10 years later ...

You're saying that you had JUST finished the order right when I messaged you 8 months later regarding the order? I don't think so buddy. You claimed before that you had finished fulfilling my order a long time ago, so that means you would have deleted it long ago, but you only deleted it once I reminded you that you still needed to deliver something to me. You deleted the messages because you wanted to hide the evidence of your unfinished work.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
That order was delivered already. After you contact we have checked it and after we saw it's completed we deleted the chat like normally I do once I finished a conversation. I don't know what you want to reach now? You just waste my time and try to get a refund for a delivered product obviously. You came back a year later so you don't have to show any proofs only a old chat where you probably deleted also messages from me to get some free bucks lol
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(12 June, 2024 - 06:54 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
That order was delivered already. After you contact we have checked it and after we saw it's completed we deleted the chat like normally I do once I finished a conversation. I don't know what you want to reach now? You just waste my time and try to get a refund for a delivered product obviously. You came back a year later so you don't have to show any proofs only a old chat where you probably deleted also messages from me to get some free bucks lol

What exactly did you checked? You're just contradicting yourself at this point. If you checked our chat, you would've seen that you never started on my order which is why I even messaged you back after so long. According to you, you said you delete all transaction logs after you finished, yet you were able to check? How so? Can you show me?
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I talked about other customers that experience the same ? Buy - finish the order - delete the chat
 What you don't understand exactly? Please don't waste my time with this anymore. Since days you just troll around with you're old chat logs from 10 months ago and ask for a refund for no reason. Why all other customers are fine with my service exclude you? I would ask my self...
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 07:23 PM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2024 - 07:07 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
I talked about other customers that experience the same ? Buy - finish the order - delete the chat
 What you don't understand exactly? Please don't waste my time with this anymore. Since days you just troll around with you're old chat logs from 10 months ago and ask for a refund for no reason. Why all other customers are fine with my service exclude you? I would ask my self...

Other customer? Wasn't I a "customer?" What makes me so special that you would delete your other customer's receipt after finishing their order, but mines remained? Previously you were just saying that you didn't know who I was or whether I had even paid, but if that's the case, how are you claiming now that you checked? Just because it's a chat from 8 months ago doesn't invalidate anything. For all I know this was your fault, you've told me to stop messaging you and you'll get back to me when you're ready, but that never happened.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
what receipt you talk about. you said you didnt paid over my shop.
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 07:59 PM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2024 - 07:39 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
what receipt you talk about. you said you didnt paid over my shop.

I'm referring to how you managed to keep track of my order. Since I didn't pay via your web-shop and instead made a direct crypto payment, I'm curious about how you tracked my order? You claimed that you checked and saw my order was marked as completed. Where exactly did you check, and can you show us? You seem very unorganized.

Up until now, you haven't been able to provide us with any proof, you just keep saying you've already "deleted it" (screenshots, chats, receipts, etc..)