Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Dan

by clxdy - 24 April, 2022 - 07:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (clxdy) - Unhide
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 April, 2022 - 02:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Show More
That's a false claim, the standard payout in my server is not 70% and above. I'm really curious how this worker got this information when the worker doesn't know what are the deals I made with other staff this only proves how much of a lying and desperate person the worker is.

When I stopped providing logs I offered the worker 65% as shown in the screenshot he provided and he agreed to it and the website was not the reason he agreed to do 65%. He agreed to do 65% because he was greedy and wanted to work in my server so bad as my server was getting a very good amount of customers daily. 

Once again as a last remark when I stopped providing logs the worker had to choose between 65% or nothing as that was the highest I offered him and he could've refused but the worker agreed and proceeded the services regarding the chipotle orders till the moment the worker got caught exploiting and abusing hence that fired.

@MemePC can confirm this as he was offered the same exact deal since the beginning
He was offered 35% and I provided the logs then we switched to 65% and he was getting his own logs and he agreed and he was pleased with it and so the worker in this instance.
Then @MemePC wanted to renogioate an increment of 5% and I agreed to that same happend with the the worker in this instance turninrg the final payount per order to a 70% total.

The worker procedeed to do 70% for manual orders and never chose the 65% deal for the ones with the website, page that never been opened and if the worker still strongly sustains that the website was the reason he agreed to it then it must be proven as such becauce such deal never been taken in consideration by the worker himself droping his statements once again 
The only reason the worker agreed to the deal proposed was because that's the highest he was offered at that time and the 70% deal per order after the rise was the final payout and nothing more.

Stating that I owe 5% on all the past orders after the increment is toatly absurd and outta common sense, it's higly false and there is no evindece or proof as such as the first proposed deal was 65% per order and afterwards a rise of 5% was applied coming up to 70% total payout per order, deals to which I can bring withness to support my affirmations.

If the worker is asking for compensation from an old deal to all the past orders after the payout rise then this is complete none sense delirious claim showing how desperate the worker is to get free money out of an invalid report. 
The worker is basically a joke in this state of topic , basically asking 5% for all the past orders after the rise, like you have a job at mcdonaldas and you get a bigger salary and then you ask your boss to give you the money rised from all the past services as well, like do you even hear yourself.

Then in this instance I have every right to ask for a compensation myself, for every order that the worker wasn't able to sell causing , time loss , money loss and the customer to close the ticket and for trying to ruining a $450 deal I had with one of my member workers.

Please can you provide any evidence to support any of your claims? All I see, is you and your slave MemePC who will do anything you say. @Ping you cant get his statements in consideration without evidence. There are evidence and counter-evidence proving his statements wrong all over the thread. If he desnt provide proof or takes screenshots out of context like he keeps doing, I'd rather wait for Liars.

@memepc you owe me 2$ as I let you keep it for your log. Since you ruined things for me, I'd like to have it back as you never were grateful for the opportunities I gave you.
bc1qg9qmkxgd4488k694xsahw3yd9r2a85fpccavrq
This post is by a banned member (Dan) - Unhide
Dan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2022 - 02:25 PM by Dan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Worker said that he recovered his old account where we had all of our deals but he never included any screenshots or recordings from it because if he would have it the he would have exposed himself. https://imgur.com/uma2ahf
@Ping, the worker recovered his old account and he is refusing to show any evidence from it clearly knowing the reason why.
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 April, 2022 - 02:23 PM)Dan Wrote: Show More
Worker said that he recovered his old account where we had all of our deals but he never included any screenshots or recordings from it because if he would have it the he would have exposed himself. https://imgur.com/uma2ahf
@Ping, the worker recovered his old account and he is refusing to show any evidence from it clearly knowing the reason why.

Well u arent showing full chat. Its clearly sarcasm cos you keep forging your evidence. Matter of fact there is an another scam report coming for you for selling an ebook without having permission to.
This post is by a banned member (Dan) - Unhide
Dan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2022 - 02:29 PM by Dan.)
(30 April, 2022 - 02:27 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More

Well u arent showing full chat. Its clearly sarcasm cos you keep forging your evidence. Matter of fact there is an another scam report coming for you for selling an ebook without having permission to.

I never sold an e-book that's being sold in the marketplace without permission
I was selling entree fees for ubereats in my server and it came with a mentorship

@Ping OP trying to spam disputes
clxdy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2022 - 02:34 PM by clxdy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 April, 2022 - 02:28 PM)Dan Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2022 - 02:27 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More

I never sold an e-book that's being sold in the marketplace without permission
I was selling entree fees for ubereats in my server and it came with a mentorship

@Ping OP trying to spam disputes
Not if Im a partner with the ebook Author. Make that 2.7k ready and 5% on all past orders.

And can you show the permissions you're mentioning?

@Ping It doesnt make sense of him saying he increased the 5% of the payout as like I have shown on thread I was the one who asked for it since I was having little to no profit. He switched up like a loser who doesnt know how to do business.
Doesnt need much brains to come up with a decision.
This post is by a banned member (SurinX) - Unhide
SurinX  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 April, 2022 - 02:14 PM)clxdy Wrote: Show More
(30 April, 2022 - 02:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Show More

@memepc you owe me 2$ as I let you keep it for your log. Since you ruined things for me, I'd like to have it back as you never were grateful for the opportunities I gave you.
bc1qg9qmkxgd4488k694xsahw3yd9r2a85fpccavrq

The order was 18$ I paid dan 16$ to account for the crypto exchange fee and withdraw fees from cashapp because you dont take cashapp. 

Since you ruined things for me, I'd like to have it back as you never were grateful for the opportunities I gave you. 

I didnt ruin anything, we had a pretty decent relationship (Other then the random threats and bragging you did)  
Example. My provider didnt have anything in stock so I asked you "yo can I give you the money and you buy me logs" or something along those lines and you said . "No you'll just ruin things for me lol " Then when your provider dumped you You were in my dms asking for my provider and I clowned you for gatekeeping your provider .
I helped you test logs, did your orders when you had log issues and you did the same for me at times. 

If your trying to pin this whole ordeal On me You cant because I did nothing wrong bruh, You tried selling me "Dans method"  and tried to get me to leak you the method meanwhile your Trash talking me (In dms)

If anything you've said shit to me for no reason.

Your ad could be here!
Message me for negotiations: t.me/surinx
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
If the best that you have against the accused is that you had willfully and gleefully agreed to take 65% of every transaction only to demand later reimbursement of 5% as compensation for all the past transactions which you made; then you have no grounds to request refund or compensation from the accused party. Furthermore, I am confident that the majority of these payments, if not all, were accepted through a cryptocurrency wallet, entailing that the fiat value of all of the past transactions would have changed due to the volatility of cryptocurrency's price fluctuation.

The OP has provided statements and images of themselves in complete agreement with the percentage(s) denoted throughout this dispute. The payment of other workers is none other's concern past themselves and the one issuing their payments. In my previous reply, I had asked for you to provide me with any evidence of the accused party owing you for any past orders which were left unpaid. You neglected to do so and proceeded to claim how the accused party should reimburse you 5% of the total from the previous orders you had completed.

The accused party is not responsible for any reimbursement or compensation.

Dispute resolved.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.