Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report | @SexoBayco | $3000+

by cardhunter12 - 03 September, 2022 - 07:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (ConfigShop) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I have no connections to the buyer or the seller, but I do know that the way the hotels were booked is patched and has been patched for a while now. Using points on a hotel booking has a high chance of cancelling the order and marking it as fraud, before you say something like "Well I didn't use points bla bla bla" well know that points are the only way to book a hotel on that site and also still have a high cancellation rate, you cannot book a hotel using the card linked to the account as it will require more info.

I think a lot of sellers who don't sell much always thinks what they are selling will still work even tho there's tons of evidence that it won't work anymore.

This post is by a banned member (SexoBayco) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (cardhunter12) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I’ve just sent the admin @Liars the video of when I called.
I’m waiting for him to reply, but for me case is clear.

Money sent to your wallet + bookings we’re alive and canceled by Expedia as said by the hotel in the video I just send to Liars.

Thanks
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2022 - 06:34 PM by cardhunter12.)
Don’t speak when you don’t know the background, I have contacted liars via telegram and he told me some days ago that I should call them :)
We both know who is right in this case, don’t even try it.

and just FYI, I have contacted liars way before you even started writing here again.

Also please don’t come me with faking again, video is clear and I even offered liars to call himself or to call via discord stream which he declined.
Threads
2 Years of service
I didn’t disappeard for a month, stop saying anything when you don’t know, I was talking the full time to Liars about the case and just recently he asked for a video so I did it and send it to him before you even got your balls to write here