Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Absinth

by Kreds - 24 May, 2023 - 07:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kreds) - Unhide
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Absinth
Sales Thread: n/a https://ibb.co/PwqthCQ
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150$
Screenshots of Communication: he deleted the chats after i threatened him
Additional Information: sold me a paypal account that he does not have access to, when i asked him for 2fa, he said "pay me" LMFAO, when u ban him, please give me the ip that he registered with from NIGERIA
Crypto address for a refund:

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Absinth (Absinth) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Absinth) - Unhide
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2023 - 09:27 PM by Kreds.)
(24 May, 2023 - 09:09 PM)Absinth Wrote: Show More
Gotta be the biggest clown I've seen on this platform, first of all reports me for scamming him $150 while he paid $120 for the account I even have email deposit confirmation mails, then his a big clown coming to report I scammed him and he has full access of the account he already did even change the passwords and on the day we completed the deal he did confirm he changed whatever he wanted. Comes days later asking for email access and even goes ahead to threaten he'll have my head cut off! Fucked up clown and absolutely hilarious if he thinks the -ve fazes me in any way

I said i changed the password only, i never said i changed the email, u sold me an account that u dont have access to, and yes, i will cut ur head off u broke piece of shit, keep asking cessa for 20$ for food, ill come to whatever fucking village u live at and will stone u to death

"has full access to the account" 
I cant even log in cuz its asking for otp u retard, everyone knows ur a fucking monkey with no brain

"Comes days later asking for email access"
Why would i ask for email access if i changed everything? Dude ur iq is beyond low

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Absinth What's your reasoning for deleting the chats?
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Watch him reply saying i was "rude", when selling the account he said "oh yeah ill provide support if u need help" and as soon as i was hit with otp he didnt want to do shit

This post is by a banned member (Absinth) - Unhide
Kreds  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 May, 2023 - 09:18 AM)Absinth Wrote: Show More
(25 May, 2023 - 08:02 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Absinth What's your reasoning for deleting the chats?

First of all nobody has accessed or is using the account since he got it, that blud started sending me threats since day 1 and now upgraded em to having my head cut off, I deleted the chat because I can't keep responding to such messages, of he needs whatever he wants from me let him come talk like a sane person, there is a reason this is the first scam report against me since the account was created, otherwise Idfc let him come to my village as he's saying!! Damn!

Stop using the word "blud", ur too broke to use it, thats 1.
Stop lying, i calmy told you to give me the otp so i can change the email on the account and have full access of it, you told me what? "pay me [Image: pepeglad.png] " thats 2.
I do not give a SINGLE fuck how you feel about my messages, you sold a product, which i will repeat for the 5th time you had NO access to, "oh ur words are hurting my little poor feelings so i will try and ask u to pay for something i have to provide" LMFAO
My guy ur iq is below low, theres a reason i didnt trust u when i bought it from the start, you also said u talk to the owner of the account daily, but when i asked for him to send me an otp the FIRST time, you didnt do shit u cunt.
Ur known to ask for money from everyone, work for it u broke fag