Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

IF you are skinny and want to build muscles here is your GUIDE.

by Specter1 - 17 August, 2023 - 02:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (RustyBoo) - Unhide
RustyBoo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 September, 2023 - 02:58 AM)JesseLover Wrote: Show More
did you know that medical medium says that protein is not needed for building muscle. its mineral salts + sugar (fuel) that does it. its a undiscovered thing, spirit gave him this info. ive gone on a few 7 hour hikes to the store lately and i know for a fact this is legit. foods highest in mineral salts is lemons/limes plus lemon water waking up is so healthy for detox and hydration and clearing mucus and it has a high vibe structure to it. bananas, potatoes, spinach are other sources as far as i can remember. im no expert but i do know a fair amount.

and where did you learned this? any scientific data behind this claim? protein is literally needed to repair muscle cells.
This post is by a banned member (JesseLover) - Unhide
Threads
(15 September, 2023 - 07:00 PM)RustyBoo Wrote: Show More
did you know that medical medium says that protein is not needed for building muscle. its mineral salts + sugar (fuel) that does it. its a undiscovered thing, spirit gave him this info. ive gone on a few 7 hour hikes to the store lately and i know for a fact this is legit. foods highest in mineral salts is lemons/limes plus lemon water waking up is so healthy for detox and hydration and clearing mucus and it has a high vibe structure to it. bananas, potatoes, spinach are other sources as far as i can remember. im no expert but i do know a fair amount.

and where did you learned this? any scientific data behind this claim? protein is literally needed to repair muscle cells.

well i dont really care about this stuff other than it helps after long walks. well its a basic nutrient. medical medium got it from spirit. i find most of his info to be true. hes been around for a very long time and revolutionized some parts of the health industry. ive had good healthy high protien powders after walks and im still sore as hell the next day but if i eat spinach and lemons and just light plant food with not much protien. im just pretty sure about this. i know i didnt build much mucel when i at fish cans and protien powders and unhealthy food
[Image: YFyvYN1.gif]
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You'll get 20% off if you email me your order and pay bitcoin. [email protected]

I was John Lennon. https://www.youtube.com/@iwasjohnlennon
Educate, Self-Realize, Reverse Engineer, Innovate, Implement, Scale
This post is by a banned member (RustyBoo) - Unhide
RustyBoo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 September, 2023 - 07:07 PM)JesseLover Wrote: Show More
(15 September, 2023 - 07:00 PM)RustyBoo Wrote: Show More

well i dont really care about this stuff other than it helps after long walks. well its a basic nutrient. medical medium got it from spirit. i find most of his info to be true. hes been around for a very long time and revolutionized some parts of the health industry. ive had good healthy high protien powders after walks and im still sore as hell the next day but if i eat spinach and lemons and just light plant food with not much protien. im just pretty sure about this. i know i didnt build much mucel when i at fish cans and protien powders and unhealthy food
being sore the next day is a result of how intense you did a workout from yesterday. Being sore is normal. And not having soreness after an intense workout is also normal. Its not about what you eat that dictates the soreness you have the next day.

If anyone is ever gonna read this. You need protein guys. Bodybuilders didn't get their large muscles with just minerals and sugars.
This post is by a banned member (GIand) - Unhide
GIand  
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (OdessaHo) - Unhide
OdessaHo  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 26 September, 2023 - 09:24 AM by OdessaHo. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh that's look interesting. Okay thx. Also u can check out this useful article https://betterme.world/articles/can-you-...e-deficit/. They say in details how to build muscles in a calorie deficit and also info what to eat and how to maintain it so definitely check it out
This post is by a banned member (Congress) - Unhide
Congress  
Contributor
Threads
[Image: hype.png] [Image: hype.png]   12
This post is by a banned member (Mohbel69) - Unhide
Mohbel69  
Registered
Threads
Thzt’nvv u
This post is by a banned member (Srimaxed) - Unhide
Srimaxed