Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report against PepeLazer $50

by invitetruck - 24 August, 2023 - 10:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (invitetruck) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PepeLazer
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-PEPE-S...A%A1-CHEAP
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Passport $50
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/uzRvhqH
Additional Information: On August 14th he said if I buy it would be done by tonight. I sent the money on that same day. He then says it would be ready tomorrow countless times. I have been patiently waiting 10 days but he has still not sent me the document. I could honestly care less about his 50% off for next order. I just want a full refund now.
Crypto address for a refund: XMR 4B94oeiLMKMX6N6W8i7wBREnrTgmRjskkaGwCJS5rxU9EiGNF6GHA5yEU4KgDYkbMKeYXSwkyFB2JatkUsMKumaCCmhsNfV
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PepeLazer (PepeLazer) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PepeLazer) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@invitetruck What's the username of the telegram account you've contacted?
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 August, 2023 - 05:38 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@invitetruck What's the username of the telegram account you've contacted?

telegram was @Pepeington
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 August, 2023 - 11:35 AM)PepeLazer Wrote: Show More
Clearly wasn’t. My name on telegram has always been number one photoshop on your screen shot it says photoshop service. Check my name history it’s always just been photoshop. And it’s quite suspicious you didn’t even take a picture of the user name at any time throughout those 8 screenshots of some random chat

Also to add to this you just said the telegram user now after I mentioned it in the reply previously nice one retard. I don’t know what ur tryna do but ur not getting any money out of me u paki kuk

To add to this I would never ever offer a customer 50% doesnt make sense. i would get the job done then send it to you on a date we agreed on.  I don't know if this is some sort of multi that dislikes me or what, but ur doing a really shitty job. Didn't even get the telegram name correct , also sent voice notes which i've never done with any customer due to opsec. never even showed the telegram username with the chats in the back ground or anything through all of those 8 screenshots you took? then only said my real telegram name after I mentioned it in a reply? nice one you stupid paki kuk keep trying to take me down u retarded kuk

You keep saying "I would never do ..." but how does that defend yourself when there is proof against those claims. Also, the thread never states to confirm on the forum. I sent messages to the same @ on your thread "Pepeington".