Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal dispute agains't @SaturnOTP 150$

by Refunding - 08 October, 2023 - 11:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/SaturnOTP
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-SYNERGY-GROWIN...-MONTH-130
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 150$
Screenshots of Communication: Sent to @Liars already
Additional Information: I paid this guy for a month of advertising in 10+ marketplace, around 1 week ago I got banned in one of those ten marketplace so this absolute genius decided to stop promoting my ad all together. He didn't even bother messaging me. I tried solving this with him before opening the report but he's too hard headed. Refund me.
Crypto address for a refund: He has it already.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SaturnOTP (SaturnOTP) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SaturnOTP) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2023 - 11:56 PM by Refunding.)
(08 October, 2023 - 11:49 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
Offered the guy to do the ads again
He did some stupid shit with Yama and it's been going on for days, I don't know what happened anyway
It's not my fault At ALL that he got banned from yama

I agreed to continuing the ads, but he wants a refund, that's not how it works..

Except it does, you completely stopped posting my ad's in all 10 group simply because I got banned in 1 of them and you didn't even bother telling me it was stopped?
On top of that you just tried wiping our chat but unfortunately for you I had it saved: https://i.imgur.com/1N0zYne.png
@Liars I'm not going to argue with this guy, he's beyond unprofessional, he has my BTC addy so I'll be waiting for my refund.

(08 October, 2023 - 11:53 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
You blocked me, I removed the chat, cause why tf do I need it? Proof of me doing the ads for u are in all mps and they can't be deleted, so just cause I removed our chats doesn't mean I'm trying to scam u stupid fuck

I'm not refunding, just willing to continue the deal. Did the ads for him too many times anyway, too late for a refund...

Why are you cursing? Can't you be professional? Show me the first date my ad was sent and the last, I still don't know when you stopped because you didn't bother telling me "your customer".

(08 October, 2023 - 11:53 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
You blocked me, I removed the chat, cause why tf do I need it? Proof of me doing the ads for u are in all mps and they can't be deleted, so just cause I removed our chats doesn't mean I'm trying to scam u stupid fuck

I'm not refunding, just willing to continue the deal. Did the ads for him too many times anyway, too late for a refund...

Send me the first and last date my ad was sent.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 October, 2023 - 11:57 PM)SaturnOTP Wrote: Show More
I'm cursing cause I don't gotta be professional with u, u acting like u can get anything by having big rep on a forum.. I'm willing to continue the service, refund isn't an option for me

For the third time now, provide me with the first date my ad was sent and the last date it was sent.