Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report @FranklinsDog

by SonsofAnarchy - 22 October, 2023 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (SonsofAnarchy) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2023 - 01:02 AM by SonsofAnarchy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FranklinsDog
Sales Thread: no
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1
Screenshots of Communication: sent to @Liars
Additional Information: I contacted him through my other telegram account and sent him a telegram message so that he could advertise me in telegram groups, and I paid $20. A few hours later he blocked me and deleted the messages. So I pretended to be a new customer, wrote to him from my other telegram account and found his forum accounts so I could report him. All the messages are already in the screenshots, STAFF can read them all and verify me.
Crypto address for a refund: I prefer LTC, I will add my address here when requested.

He is selling on Telegram, but there is no sales thread on the forum, I confirmed that it is him via PM. Available in screenshots.
[Image: proxieswtfsig.gif]
[Image: rdpplussig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FranklinsDog (FranklinsDog) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FranklinsDog) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I bought "telegram advertising service" from him. I even explained to him what I wanted to buy and asked him 2-3 times just to be sure. Then I forwarded the "advertising message on my telegram page" to him. I sent him the money and he said, "I'm starting the bot, the bot is joining groups, I'll let you know." When I logged into Telegram a few hours later, I couldn't even see the conversation. I found his username from my other telegram account and checked it from my first telegram account and he had blocked me. From my second telegram account, I wrote to him as if he was a new customer and exposed him, I already took screenshots and sent them to the moderator. He claims that he sold me lists, but no, I bought a "Telegram advertising service" from him. (So he would advertise my telegram post in 400+ groups) I asked him 2-3 times if this would be the case.

He is blatantly lying. His last message to me was "I'm starting the bot, the bot is joining groups, I'll let you know." My last message to him was "I sent the money". I've already exposed him and now he's scared. :))
Threads
2 Years of service
Nice "Will do whatever the admins want." Symptoms of guilt psychology also began. You can't fool people who deal with 100s, maybe 1000s of scam reports, my friend. I've seen so many scam reports, and I've also seen people who are really good liars, but you're even terrible at lying. I felt sorry for you, but I think you are young and that's why I believe that "he is a child, he makes mistakes, he learns by making mistakes.":pepolove:
Threads
2 Years of service
Because you scammed me, deleted the chat and blocked me. So I wrote to you from my other account and exposed you.

For someone who scammed me 20 dollars, I would just swear behind his back and move on, but unfortunately, my friend, you are very unlucky, you have come to my troubled time. Scamming people is unethical. Learn some ethics rules. Don't they teach you that? You're not even in high school? Who gives you permission to use a computer? You're pathetic. You're a scammer. You're scared and I can feel it.