Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against TeamEAService

by MirageRef - 18 January, 2024 - 07:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (MirageRef) - Unhide
MirageRef  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of TeamEAService
Sales Thread: His youtube subscriptions 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 19$
Screenshots of Communication: https://prnt.sc/PB1oDLenHeVa
Additional Information: He is ignoring me since 11/01/2024
Crypto address for a refund: I want the subscription.

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TeamEAService (TeamEAService) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TeamEAService) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi! 

Thank you for bringing this up. I'm deeply sorry for letting you wait until you were forced to open a dispute. 
Let's fix this.

Due to massive understaffing and constant regulation updates from YouTube, we mostly spend time on keeping the service alive the way we do. Unlike other fellows who offer YouTube Premium Upgrades, we do not ask for any Login credentials or to switch the region to a different country that messes with your Play Store.

Internally, we give each order and support query an internal grade. 

Grade 1: No urgency, usually includes purchases that were placed to extend an existing subscription. 
Grade 2: Mid Urgency, New Orders or Account migrations if a subscriber decides to switch the account. 
Grade 3: High Urgency, Customers that face issues with their YouTube Premium due to technical issues.

Your query and orders fell under Grade 1. I'm happy to explain on why that is. 
Your order with the order-id *390b6c was an order to extend your subscription that was up for expiry on January 13th. 
Once an extension order gets placed, it automatically renews your plan in our database without any manual effort. In regards to your subscription, there was no interruption as the plan got renewed automatically due to your purchase. Since your subscription does not get affected even if we don't intervene, we start to limit the responses in the discord for extensions as we prioritize other queries and issues at times of bottlenecks. 

Your plan is valid until July 13th, 2024. Again, I apologize for the missing response which led to this dispute. I'm sure that it must've been frustrating. 

Nevertheless, we want to get things fixed. I can offer a +3 Month Top-Up for free which brings your plan up for expiry on October 13th, 2024. 
Please reply to this message so that we can apply the Top-Up to your account.

If there is anything I can help you with, please get back to us. I'd be happy ot help.

Kind Regards
Colin | TeamEA
[Image: team-ea.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MirageRef) - Unhide
MirageRef  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 January, 2024 - 11:37 PM)TeamEAService Wrote: Show More
Hi! 

Thank you for bringing this up. I'm deeply sorry for letting you wait until you were forced to open a dispute. 
Let's fix this.

Due to massive understaffing and constant regulation updates from YouTube, we mostly spend time on keeping the service alive the way we do. Unlike other fellows who offer YouTube Premium Upgrades, we do not ask for any Login credentials or to switch the region to a different country that messes with your Play Store.

Internally, we give each order and support query an internal grade. 

Grade 1: No urgency, usually includes purchases that were placed to extend an existing subscription. 
Grade 2: Mid Urgency, New Orders or Account migrations if a subscriber decides to switch the account. 
Grade 3: High Urgency, Customers that face issues with their YouTube Premium due to technical issues.

Your query and orders fell under Grade 1. I'm happy to explain on why that is. 
Your order with the order-id *390b6c was an order to extend your subscription that was up for expiry on January 13th. 
Once an extension order gets placed, it automatically renews your plan in our database without any manual effort. In regards to your subscription, there was no interruption as the plan got renewed automatically due to your purchase. Since your subscription does not get affected even if we don't intervene, we start to limit the responses in the discord for extensions as we prioritize other queries and issues at times of bottlenecks. 

Your plan is valid until July 13th, 2024. Again, I apologize for the missing response which led to this dispute. I'm sure that it must've been frustrating. 

Nevertheless, we want to get things fixed. I can offer a +3 Month Top-Up for free which brings your plan up for expiry on October 13th, 2024. 
Please reply to this message so that we can apply the Top-Up to your account.

If there is anything I can help you with, please get back to us. I'd be happy ot help.

Kind Regards
Colin | TeamEA

Colin,

Thank you for replying. I had to open the dispute because I was not getting any reply in discord, after purchasing the subscription, it said to contact you but I was ignored since 11th.

I would really appreciate the Top-Up from your side.

Thank you.

Solved.

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.