Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LaloSM BANK SELLER | STOLEN CRYPTO, Lying About Refunds.

by TWITCHSHOP - 29 January, 2024 - 09:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (TWITCHSHOP) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 11:47 PM by TWITCHSHOP. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: Added the screenshots and screenrecording )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/LaloSM
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Narcos...na-Located
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $70
Screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/HjoAOjw
Screenrecording - https://streamable.com/uluy7w
Additional Information: Seller sold me one of their belo accounts, I followed all the steps provided and decided to top up to buy vbucks.
The moment I top up and when I try to buy vbucks I get a notification that the purchase failed, I check the bank and all of the USDT I deposited was withdrawn.

Even after I followed all of the steps, enabling 2FA, changing the pin, changing the google password and making sure everyone is logged out it happened but LaloSM did tell me that I would get my money back but he just has to do some sales. this is a warning to everyone that wants to buy from this seller..

Weeks go by and eventually it changed from me getting my money back to me getting very slow responses (even though he's active on cracked) and getting half of what got stolen.

Crypto address for a refund: LfbKy1ia6PKTuEF8sjyj21EjUGkhy5nE6y
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @LaloSM (LaloSM) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (LaloSM) - Unhide
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 10:20 PM by LaloSM. Edited 2 times in total.)
yo, in my tos I'm not responsible for funds plus I have said don't deposit high amounts for safety, you haven't followed the second step I mentioned, I've said deposit necessary amount for your safety, your money got stolen yes, since you were one of my first customers long time ago, I've said why not and I'll try to help and I've sent the half of money from my own money since I'm not the argentian guy who verified and stole the money and add to that I have gave you another account as I remember, so you have 2 belo accounts and 35$ thats it should be all good

and thats it bro, anything can happen, you should take the maximum security and I've explained that to you, and the process of getting the account, I don't have a single cent from your money, and I have tried to help, you still don't appreciate that so it's not my issue, I have tos, by buying, you have agreed to these tos

@Liars @Darkness, check this please

adding more information, you're saying I'm active on cracked, I have only bumped the thread few times and left the forum, I'm not posting, I'm not chatting, I might send a message at sometime, once I'm up I respond and I haven't made anything wrong
[Image: done_siggy2.png?ex=65ad46e3&is=659ad1e3&...2249b947c&]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 10:40 PM by TWITCHSHOP.)
(29 January, 2024 - 10:11 PM)LaloSM Wrote: Show More
yo, in my tos I'm not responsible for funds plus I have said don't deposit high amounts for safety, you haven't followed the second step I mentioned, I've said deposit necessary amount for your safety, your money got stolen yes, since you were one of my first customers long time ago, I've said why not and I'll try to help and I've sent the half of money from my own money since I'm not the argentian guy who verified and stole the money and add to that I have gave you another account as I remember, so you have 2 belo accounts and 35$ thats it should be all good

and thats it bro, anything can happen, you should take the maximum security and I've explained that to you, and the process of getting the account, I don't have a single cent from your money, and I have tried to help, you still don't appreciate that so it's not my issue, I have tos, by buying, you have agreed to these tos

@Liars @Darkness, check this please

adding more information, you're saying I'm active on cracked, I have only bumped the thread few times and left the forum, I'm not posting, I'm not chatting, I might send a message at sometime, once I'm up I respond and I haven't made anything wrong

I don't have 2 belo accounts, I have one.
The first account you gave me was an account I couldn't even use since it didn't work, you gave me a new one and I followed the steps, and then the "argentinian guy" stole $70 in USDT, you claimed that you would get me my money back and then you changed it all up after weeks.
What's the point in buying banks from you if whoever had access can just steal whatever is in it, you claim that you always make sure they delete the app and log out after sending the account but something you also said is that they apparently can "cheat sometimes" amazing accounts!
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 11:10 PM by LaloSM.)
yes, anything can happen, no one knows. I've said that, using brain and taking maximum security is also good. You could simply deposit whats needed and all good and safe. And yes we always make sure they delete the app and log out etc.. we won't pay any holder until you secure everything, you have followed my steps yes, but the only mistake you have did is depositing this high amount. I'm not responsible for this money, I've sent the half just as "a help", it's not an order from you my guy. And you can ask any seller on market, they will tell you that this can happen :)

I've said enough, waiting for staff
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2024 - 11:46 PM by TWITCHSHOP.)
Then why tell me that you're going to get me my money back? 
You should add to your thread that "they might cheat sometimes"

Here are the screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/HjoAOjw

Be aware of this seller for anyone that's interested in bank accounts
LaloSM  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2024 - 12:03 AM by LaloSM.)
(29 January, 2024 - 11:46 PM)TWITCHSHOP Wrote: Show More
Then why tell me that you're going to get me my money back? 
You should add to your thread that "they might cheat sometimes"

Here are the screenshots - https://imgur.com/a/HjoAOjw

Be aware of this seller for anyone that's interested in bank accounts

thats pinned in channel already

plus down of my thread
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
@LaloSM @TWITCHSHOP please provide the full chat logs (including what was said prior to the sale) within 24 hours.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE