Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAMR REPORT AGAINST @Vensolin

by _MaNiAC_ - 01 March, 2024 - 08:00 PM
This post is by a banned member (_MaNiAC_) - Unhide
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/vensolin
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-HIRING-OPENBUL...ULAR-CODER
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$ worth of config
Screenshots of Communication: he deleted chat and blocked me before i can take screenshot. He sent me example number to make the config i only have that.
Additional Information: He msged me for config. I asked him whats his budget was. he said 50$. I made it and was negotiating and i asked for 70 after few moments he cleared chats and blocked me.
Crypto address for a refund: will provide when needed.
DISCORD: _MaNiAC_#6453
TELEGRAM: BlackGoldYT

[Image: aLy0rCd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @vensolin (vensolin) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (vensolin) - Unhide
vensolin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I never paid you... , nor did I ever receive your config, not sure why you opened a scam report lol

You made a simple ass config in 10 minutes and insisted $70, I cleared chat and made the config myself.

This post is by a banned member (_MaNiAC_) - Unhide
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I asked you the budget.After you said your budget is 50$ Then i started work to make the config. If you don't wanna pay 70$ fine. You said your budget is 50$. But clearing chat after i made the config and blocking me is not the way anyone should act
DISCORD: _MaNiAC_#6453
TELEGRAM: BlackGoldYT

[Image: aLy0rCd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (vensolin) - Unhide
vensolin  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 March, 2024 - 12:50 AM by vensolin. Edited 2 times in total.)
(02 March, 2024 - 12:40 AM)_MaNiAC_ Wrote: Show More
I asked you the budget.After you said your budget is 50$ Then i started work to make the config. If you don't wanna pay 70$ fine. You said your budget is 50$. But clearing chat after i made the config and blocking me is not the way anyone should act

I cleared chat & blocked you cause you started spamming me after I stopped replying for 3 minutes lol. You were eager to make a easy $70 off me for creating a 5 minute simple config, if you listened to my budget and asked for the $50 I probably would've just paid you. When you asked for $70 after 5 minutes from me giving you the config site, I already knew what you were trying to do & I simply created the config myself. 

This is an invalid scam report, you were never scammed out of your config or money, not even your time.

Like I said if it makes you feel any better you can simply publicly post the config on here and get some likes so you can feel appreciated

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since there was no deal that took place, I will be closing this. However the user will keep DWC for 4 weeks.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.