Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@fubariceman temu ham ass nigga

by ScroogeMcRef - 29 March, 2024 - 04:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (ScroogeMcRef) - Unhide
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/fubariceman
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%85-24-7...AMAZON-COM
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $200
Screenshots of Communication:

Screenshot of him saying that he still has access to t.me/refundingfreedom channel:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Screenshot of payment:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Full chat log download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mxmz782b4...9.rar/file

Additional Information: I paid $200 for permission to advertise my channel on his refunding group chat (t.me/refundingfreedom). Next day I woke up, and I wanted to send my advertisement, and I found out that the whole channel has been deleted, how do I know?, I checked the channel link on 3 of my accounts, and I found out that it was inaccessible, then I understood that the channel has been actually deleted, so I made my own channel with the same handle, because it was free and because @fubaricemaneleted it

Crypto address for a refund: 
0x448455bB1938a393DD2Eb2a34b4160E88944aF44
ETHEREUM
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @fubariceman (fubariceman) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (fubariceman) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 29 March, 2024 - 05:47 PM by ScroogeMcRef.)
(29 March, 2024 - 05:34 PM)fubariceman Wrote: Show More
The group he's talking about is a private, invite-only group that is not linked to t.me/refundingfreedom. The group turned private after @ScroogeMcRef decided to break the chat rules the same day he got granted access + botted the group with Russian accounts; even after he decided to bot the group, the admin bots (Rose + others) had to spam the chat with banned messages (of the Russian accounts). He created t.me/refundingfreedom to blackmail me and my reputation just like others have been doing here on Cracked and were unsuccessful a few weeks prior.

The group still exists as private, and it's not deleted as @ScroogeMcRef claims it has been: https://i.imgur.com/NCKUowf.jpeg

Prove that I botted your shit show of a group, it wasn't me, your group was already botted. And what "rules" did I break? You're saying that t.me/refundingfreedom is a private group? You deleted it, you are literally so dumb, you could avoid all of this just by refunding my $200

(29 March, 2024 - 05:34 PM)fubariceman Wrote: Show More
The group he's talking about is a private, invite-only group that is not linked to t.me/refundingfreedom. The group turned private after @ScroogeMcRef decided to break the chat rules the same day he got granted access + botted the group with Russian accounts; even after he decided to bot the group, the admin bots (Rose + others) had to spam the chat with banned messages (of the Russian accounts). He created t.me/refundingfreedom to blackmail me and my reputation just like others have been doing here on Cracked and were unsuccessful a few weeks prior.

The group still exists as private, and it's not deleted as @ScroogeMcRef claims it has been: https://i.imgur.com/NCKUowf.jpeg

Let me remind you that, when I asked about your group, why I wasn't in it anymore on day two, you had deleted previous chats and you was acting all clueless, but when I sent the screenshot of our previous communications, before chat was deleted by you, your memory somehow came back? You are definetely fucked little guy
Threads
(29 March, 2024 - 05:50 PM)fubariceman Wrote: Show More
Staff, let me know if you need the invite link to the group. I'm not going to argue back and forth with this guy.

Staff ain't siding with your ass, @Liars, ban this temu individual
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@fubariceman Provide him access to the group. If you do not wish to have the user as a customer anymore then refund him. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024