Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam $750 @FlashCoins

by CheapBulk - 01 April, 2024 - 07:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Label999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CheapBulk) - Unhide
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 April, 2024 - 03:31 PM)Label999 Wrote: Show More
(02 April, 2024 - 09:26 AM)CheapBulk Wrote: Show More
(02 April, 2024 - 09:14 AM)FlashCoins Wrote: Show More
1. The coins stay forever, you came after 130 days and there are wallets that are different, your coins did not disappear, as I sent you, there are other wallets that you can use - for example, please send the coins to Altme wallet

2. Even if you have the coins in a wallet that is not supported, you can transfer them, and you will see the dollar value

3. You claim that you asked for the method before you recognized that it was a scam, but how is this possible that you sent me a message with a picture that you have coins
And then you ask for me for the method after, it didn't seem to me before

Time: 13:34
---> here https://ibb.co/9Yr1ztP

Time of asking for the method: 13:37
https://ibb.co/f0fnhnG

By simply reading a clock it is possible to understand that you sent a proof before, that you have coins and they work and a few minutes after you requested the method, so just please don't keep lying, you wrote everything down

4. The atomic wallet is not only for PC but also for Android, and as I said, I am ready to prove to anyone who wants to do a test and show them that the coins remain and have value, and the coins also cannot disappear because they are in the blockchain and this cannot happen

5. And how is it possible that for 130 days you did not recognize that it was a scam?
Also according to what can be seen in the transaction you purchased several times, so if it's a scam why did you continue to buy, and your purchase amount of the coins is not $750

1. Altme? You want me to tell people to download a 1k download app? lmao

2. NO, that is not true.

3. For the last time, I didn't say that the method never worked. The problem is that you mentioned that the method work for a lifetime but it clearly doesn't, now all the supported wallets that you mentioned before don't work, and you re asking me to download an obscure 1k download one.

4.Yes, but you need to download an old version, good luck making people download that

5. Refer to point 3.

Every method of making money is not in infinite, try to profit as much as you can.
This is rule for everybody who knows how to work here man.

VVV His words not mine! VVV
[Image: image.png]
[Image: sig.png]
This post is by a banned member (Label999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FlashCoins) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2024 - 09:54 AM by FlashCoins.)
The coins are still forever, I ask you please send them to the wallet where you had them for 135 days, the atomic wallet, and you will see them, and yes they are indeed forever, if you learn a little blockchain technology the coins cannot disappear

You are looking at a list from over 140 days ago, the list I provide is completely different, but I have a question, you claim that they are not permanent, so how come you sent me a screenshot a few days ago that you have coins, if they are not Lifetime how do you have them?? ?
https://ibb.co/n3PwkgQ
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(03 April, 2024 - 09:51 AM)FlashCoins Wrote: Show More
The coins are still forever, I ask you please send them to the wallet where you had them for 135 days, the atomic wallet, and you will see them, and yes they are indeed forever, if you learn a little blockchain technology the coins cannot disappear

You are looking at a list from over 140 days ago, the list I provide is completely different, but I have a question, you claim that they are not permanent, so how come you sent me a screenshot a few days ago that you have coins, if they are not Lifetime how do you have them?? ?
https://ibb.co/n3PwkgQ

That's a old version of Atomic Wallet and that's the only wallet that shows them. That makes it completely useless.
In your message you say it's supported by many wallets. Not one old specific one.
This post is by a banned member (FlashCoins) - Unhide
Threads
You can use altme wallet, safe3 wallet, atomic wallet (old version ) etc...
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@CheapBulk Please PM me & @Liars with the full screenshots of conversation.
@FlashCoins Provide proof that it works on all of the wallets you've listed, as per your claim
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
CheapBulk  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 April, 2024 - 07:43 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@CheapBulk Please PM me & @Liars with the full screenshots of conversation.
@FlashCoins Provide proof that it works on all of the wallets you've listed, as per your claim

Sent,