Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scamming acusation 2.0

by Allowy - 17 April, 2024 - 03:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (Allowy) - Unhide
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 03:15 AM by Allowy. Edited 1 time in total.)
I'm reopening this thread to address the negative reputation I received from @Nymora, who labeled me as an "EXTREMELY sketchy user."

Firstly, I want to clarify that I haven't engaged in any transactions with this user, nor have we interacted via direct messages. Therefore, the accusation of being an "EXTREMELY sketchy user" can't be true.

Even if there were prior interactions, it's important to note that discussing potential scams should follow forum rules, which says that such matters be handled privately with admins.

Although I no longer conduct business on this forum, these accusations can significantly impact my reputation and future business.

I believe that @Nymora's should be punished for insistence on publicly accusing me and not following forum rules.

Here are the rules regarding reporting a scammer: https://cracked.io/Thread-Admin-Reporting-A-Scammer.
I AM RETIRED; DO NOT TRUST ANYONE THAT SAYS TO BE ME!
This post is by a banned member (Nymora) - Unhide
Nymora  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 10:25 AM by Nymora. Edited 4 times in total.)
Notice OP keeps trying to gaslight people into believe this is a scamming accusation?
As mentioned previously, this has NOTHING to do with OP "Scamming" nor am I accusing OP of scamming.
He mentions he never had a sale or deal with me to begin with, so why did OP neg rep me regarding my sale with FocusedGFX?
OP gave me negative rep regarding my sale/deal with FocusedGFX, therefore I came to the conclusion OP is an alt account.

Now to reiterate:
I never once called you a scammer, check every single post I've made regarding you, I said you're sketchy.
You gang repped me at the same exact time as 5 other users, I suspect you're an alt account and therefore sketchy.
Not only did you neg rep me the same exact minute as the other 5 accounts, you also type exactly the same as all the other accounts, big coincidence
Keep crying though

[Image: LvZV8Ch.png]
[Image: Nymoras-Animated-Signature-Not-Another-Guide.gif]
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 10:58 AM by Allowy.)
saying that someone stole my wallet is the same exact thing as calling him a thief, saying that someone is "EXTREMELY sketchy user" results in people think I did or tried to scam you which did not happened.

You're free to -rep me and it is not against the rules, but you need to follow forum rules while writing the -rep comment, just remove the "EXTREMELY sketchy user" and you will be following forum rules.

also, I -rep you because you broke the TOS of a friend of mine, you removed their name from the footer of your website.

I have never dealt with you and you never showed proof of such deal.

You keep lying to admins saying I "contacted you" or that I engaged in any transaction with you, you did not show any proof of such deals or contacts.

Also if you feel scammed open a scam report, if you feel I am a "EXTREMELY sketchy user" talk in private with one of the admins and show them proof I tried to scam you and and can't be trustworthy.

If you're going to -rep follow forum rules, don't try to find workarounds to call me a scammer even tho I NEVER talked with you in private messages.

I ask again for the admins to punish this guy for breaking forum rules TWICE lying to admins and trying to find workarounds for existing rules.
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 11:08 AM by Allowy. Edited 1 time in total.)
I would also like to address some other points.

"I never once called you a scammer, check every single post I've made regarding you, I said you're sketchy." -> saying that someone stole my wallet is the same thing as calling him a thief. On your last -rep you said I delivered a "broken site" which is a scam, I never did any business with you so that can't be true.

"You gang repped me at the same exact time as 5 other users" -> I just did because you broke one my friends TOS, and never had the intention to "gang repped" you.

"I suspect you're an alt account and therefore sketchy." -> I have a really old account, this was my first ever -rep, how tf do you think I am an alt ?

"Not only did you neg rep me the same exact minute as the other 5 accounts, you also type exactly the same as all the other accounts, big coincidence" -> I do not remember exactly what I wrote but I am pretty sure I mentioned that you broke one of my friends TOS which is not against the rules.

If you feel I am an alt talk to admins in private and solve with them.

Just follow forum rules while giving a -rep and this won't happen again.

I am not asking for the -rep to be removed but it should changed to follow the forum rules.
This post is by a banned member (Nymora) - Unhide
Nymora  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 April, 2024 - 11:33 AM by Nymora. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 April, 2024 - 11:07 AM)Allowy Wrote: Show More
I would also like to address some other points.

"I never once called you a scammer, check every single post I've made regarding you, I said you're sketchy." -> saying that someone stole my wallet is the same thing as calling him a thief. On your last -rep you said I delivered a "broken site" which is a scam, I never did any business with you so that can't be true.

"You gang repped me at the same exact time as 5 other users" -> I just did because you broke one my friends TOS, and never had the intention to "gang repped" you.

"I suspect you're an alt account and therefore sketchy." -> I have a really old account, this was my first ever -rep, how tf do you think I am an alt ?

"Not only did you neg rep me the same exact minute as the other 5 accounts, you also type exactly the same as all the other accounts, big coincidence" -> I do not remember exactly what I wrote but I am pretty sure I mentioned that you broke one of my friends TOS which is not against the rules.

If you feel I am an alt talk to admins in private and solve with them.

Just follow forum rules while giving a -rep and this won't happen again.

I am not asking for the -rep to be removed but it should changed to follow the forum rules.

I will amend the reputation (once I'm able to edit it) so it's less obscure and direct
Edit: I've deleted it for now since I can't edit for 24 hrs
[Image: Nymoras-Animated-Signature-Not-Another-Guide.gif]
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Solved.
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
yo i think u are an EXTREMELY sketchy user, nothing personal dude
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(17 April, 2024 - 11:42 AM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
yo i think u are an EXTREMELY sketchy user, nothing personal dude

Can an admin take a look at this ? Just got a -9 reputation when I never talked to this dude before.