Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report against @onlynexus

by Ameliaaaaaa - 08 June, 2024 - 12:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ameliaaaaaa) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/OnlyNexus
Sales Thread: not applicable
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: polish documents front back selfie with revolut replace warranty
Screenshots of Communication: I dont have screenshots, they deleted the chat
Additional Information: They gave me the documents, tried on revolut and there was already an account, i told him, he said he's gonna send and then he deleted our chat
Crypto address for a refund: LKqSc9vKtDUQM1CX6QV9fVfTM8EaWm9pUJ this is my address
his address: ltc1qcpcrwqumstjak28tcha3muwmkd8kspfpgdvqmq
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @OnlyNexus (OnlyNexus) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (OnlyNexus) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 03:05 PM by Ameliaaaaaa.)
(09 June, 2024 - 12:48 PM)OnlyNexus Wrote: Show More
I give you the documents (HQ and PRIVATE) you didn't say nothing about warranty, and i wake up with the conversation deleted
You wanna just get an refund, you already make an account and used these documents already to fake I give you bad docs

your answer is very interesting indeed. I am pretty sure in my post i mentioned that I need them with revolut replace warranty, didn't I? and i told you in my messages too. Also why would I delete the conversation if i wanted a refund? You said "I am sending rn" and after 2 minutes you deleted the conversation. Also why arent you responding to me in telegram? If you were sleeping why were you online on cracked? Because after I noticed that you deleted the conversation I messaged you again saying "bruh" and then "imagine" which i meant "bruh imagine scamming for 20$" why didnt you respond to that? Oh wait now that i was taking screenshots i noticed you changed telegram username, but you lil silly willy if i type your old username your profile shows up.

https://ibb.co/fxzcdtQ
https://ibb.co/9py6j6P
https://ibb.co/yFhfNYw

μμ = pm in greek (for the times)

@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@OnlyNexus why did you delete the chat?
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 11:05 AM by Ameliaaaaaa.)
(10 June, 2024 - 04:22 AM)OnlyNexus Wrote: Show More
(10 June, 2024 - 12:01 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@OnlyNexus why did you delete the chat?

I didn't delete the chat, I still have the docs saved, if you want to see them (Poland docs)
Why he didn't take screenshots of conversation when he chatted with me?

Your reply makes no sense. If I used the docs and then asked for new, why would i delete and conversation since you said that you are gonna send new? if i remember well i also sent you a screenshot of revolut that it was saying they are used (not sure if I did). Also why would I have to take screenshots of my conversation with someone? I don't have a recording running 24/7 in case i get scammed. Saying that you still have the docs means nothing because you originally sent them.

I forgot to mention, you keep saying "the docs are private", this means nothing, the real person could have opened an account. If you think that I scammed you or smth trying to get other documents i can give you the contact of my other doc vendors and you'll see that I am not bullshiting anyone.