Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Deal Dispute against @EarthOwner (aka Kenix)

by UlquiorraJr - 21 June, 2024 - 01:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (UlquiorraJr) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2024 - 01:19 AM by UlquiorraJr. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Added profile of TG of him. )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/EarthOwner
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-NETFLIX-UHD-LI...TY--897547
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: €55
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/oeP0Gry (forgot to post profile of tg: https://imgur.com/a/XXSQU8Q)
Additional Information: I'll doubt that there will be any hesitation that this is legit, if there is any need of more proof let me know.
Crypto address for a refund:
LTC: ltc1ql2z3jtyk725tz7fl5726ey7yytm7wj9mqjffz3
BTC: bc1q64t403f8gfguz3lcm4qkmuh9ac3lnmyrz8yegk

The reason for this dispute is mainly because of the service stop and the ignorant and dismissive behavior.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76113fda9b6b181fcf6d42...y.gif&ct=g]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @EarthOwner (EarthOwner), @timbucktue (timbucktue) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SATAN) - Unhide
SATAN  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2024 - 01:14 AM by SATAN. Edited 1 time in total.)
well, he also does not respond to my messages.
so please if you see it, fix the issue too, becase cba to do another Deal dispute over few $
This post is by a banned member (EarthOwner) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I dont understand why you take this as a scam, do you know what is scam? I said ill do it, i didnt block you or ghost you.
[Image: e1LGU49.gif]

[Image: PuskREc.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2024 - 11:56 PM by UlquiorraJr. Edited 2 times in total.)
(21 June, 2024 - 06:06 AM)EarthOwner Wrote: Show More
I dont understand why you take this as a scam, do you know what is scam? I said ill do it, i didnt block you or ghost you.

You don't understand? Okay, let's go over it.
I bought a service from you -> It stops working -> I message you, I wait 2 days -> gets a reply with a picture from a discord saying "expect little delay in responses I am on a trip and have a bad connection but still will do my best to help u in evenings, Thanks yall" -> I reply okay -> awaits 3 days with no additional responses/replies -> 4 day you say "Getting home today, will do then" -> awaits 5 more days and nothing so I write to you that I feel it's a scam -> You reply "? open ticket on my discord i have hundreds of msges here, sorry spammed af" -> where I answer "I bought it over telegram and you said you will do it"

So are you honestly saying you don't understand my point of view as a customer how I can see you avoiding and deflecting and just demanding energy and time of your customer running around to other platforms to get the upgrade while you have him in reach on telegram and the customer paid you over telegram? If anything you could just say sorry and give the upgrade or give an ETA of when it's been done, it has now been 2 weeks since I contacted you and all I've received was the chain of messages above.

Stop waste my time.
If you can't provide the service for a large amount of time you should be able to say so, but instead you go ahead and act like it's coming around the corner for like like the next hour(which is a common practice by scammers btw)
This post is by a banned member (EarthOwner) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 June, 2024 - 03:25 PM by EarthOwner.)
Reply on telegram

I dont understand now, I was transparent that I wasnt on good connection and now when I want to help you, you dont reply.
[Image: e1LGU49.gif]

[Image: PuskREc.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 June, 2024 - 08:13 AM)EarthOwner Wrote: Show More
Reply on telegram

I dont understand now, I was transparent that I wasnt on good connection and now when I want to help you, you dont reply.

All you said was "? I didnt say i will not do it, why you take this as a scam?" exactly what you wrote here. The talks shifted to this, not telegram.
Now a day later you ask for the user details which has already been stated in the chat, and now i wrote yes.
Stop wasting my damn time.
This post is by a banned member (Popped) - Unhide
Popped  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
He also refuses to respond to me, I'll give it one more day and open a deal dispute if he doesn't get his shit together.