Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@GagarinLabs deal dispute

by lotfiuser - 20 August, 2024 - 11:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (lotfiuser) - Unhide
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2024 - 11:27 AM by lotfiuser.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/GagarinLabs
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-ACCOUN...BIT-BINANC
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1400 usdt
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/T696Q8c
Additional Information: he sell me an accounts that is limited ( i found some balanace in the account  i try to move to check if the account works  but they say restriction so i add balance and try to send money same thing ) 
Crypto address for a refund: TPSWwwvCYMgijzgQqRVWg2rhJ5KYhzk2yK

https://imgur.com/a/2ybvlcZ
the account is limited before i add money
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GagarinLabs (GagarinLabs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (GagarinLabs) - Unhide
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2024 - 07:33 PM by lotfiuser.)
(20 August, 2024 - 07:11 PM)GagarinLabs Wrote: Show More
Situation Overview:
I delivered a fully functional Paysera Business account to the user along with clear instructions on how to proceed, which included the following steps:
  1. Change the language on the phone to either Russian or English.
  2. Set the time zone to GMT+3.
  3. Use a reliable mobile proxy for accessing the account.
However, based on the screenshots provided, the user violated all these instructions:
  • Language was set to French.
  • Time zone was set to GMT+1.
  • VPN was used instead of a mobile proxy.
After these instructions were disregarded, the user proceeded to make a deposit into the account and subsequently reported that the account had been restricted.

Explanation of the Situation:

I want to emphasize that if the account did not meet the buyer's expectations, it should have been returned immediately, without making any transactions. The violation of the account usage instructions I provided led to its restriction.

To provide a clear analogy: imagine I sell a car. The buyer purchases the vehicle, drives it while intoxicated, crashes into a tree, and then attempts to blame me, the seller, and demands a refund for the damaged car. It is evident that the responsibility for the incident lies with the buyer, not the seller.

Terms and Conditions:
My website clearly states that if any changes are made to the account or transactions are carried out, the guarantee is voided. All of these terms were breached by the user, which nullifies the warranty on the account.

My Actions:
From my side, I am willing to take steps to resolve the situation. I can attempt to contact the account owner and complete the video verification requested by the bank in order to restore access to the account.
I hope for your understanding and a fair approach to this matter.

I also want to make it clear that until the whole situation is resolved, I will only communicate in this thread (I will ignore all communication in Telegram).

i try to login on my phone using smartproxy.com

smartproxy.com dont support paysera  so this dont even count as a login
i didnt login  to the acocunt so this doesnt count at all 
you give me ld cloud it had some balance 0.02  i try to move that balance and it says account is limited this before i deposit 
the account balance was -4.xx so i deposted 5 ithink maybe it was cuz negative balance 
tha n i deposted 5 so i can try to donate if account have no limits i can donate

he contacted support and thats what they say
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your account and services are limited. Please, pass video identification.

If you want to pass video identification immediately, please call our Customer Service Center as soon as you are ready. Our contacts can be found here https://www.paysera.com/v2/ru/kontakty.

When contacting us, please remember that:

1) you must have access to Google Meet https://meet.google.com; if you are using a smartphone, you will need to download the Google Meet app;
2) you must be alone during the video call;
3) video calls are available only in Paysera working languages;
4) during the video call, you must have an identity document confirmed in the Paysera system;
5) the quality of the camera, microphone and Internet connection must meet the required quality standards;
6) the video call is made for identification purposes only, and consultations are not provided during it;
7) video calls are made only on business days, from Monday to Friday.

Thank you for using Paysera services.

Best wishes,
lotfiuser  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2024 - 07:57 PM by lotfiuser. Edited 1 time in total.)
last move on account was 22 july

he told me unused account

also he changed email password so i cant see

look what he says 

[Image: De1cMvE.png]

BUT KNOW HE SAYS ITS AGAINST HIS TERMS LOL
This post is by a banned member (Atlas) - Unhide