Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@snowx scam report

by Atchame - 04 October, 2024 - 07:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Atchame) - Unhide
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2024 - 08:05 PM by Atchame. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.io/SNOWX
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%A81-KYC...-WISE-MORE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 249.99 usd https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2a85ff46366d74...865392c030
Screenshots of Communication: I send all to @Liars  @Darkness telegram 
Additional Information: I saw the seller thread https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9C%A81-KYC...-WISE-MORE . He copy pasted my thread so i decided to buy his "guide" at 249 usd to verify if he resell same thing than me or not, knowing than if it's same i will be refunded. He send me a .txt files with copy pasted informations from my former ebook version.
Crypto address for a refund: 0xa55d8bab739a522d5d6525be27064f8a3f788aed
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SNOWX (SNOWX) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SNOWX) - Unhide
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
bro bought my method and now wants a refund

@Atchame this friend has open ups guide but no open ups service very strange I hope you are not scamming and I have seen bad feedback on nulled 

I told him that I did not sell him the same method and that I opened the c.to title for testing purposes, then I was going to edit it, this idiot thought that I was selling the same one and when I didn't buy the same one, he cries that it's the same one and anyway I don't care about this idiot's method at all, he wants a refund after taking my method, he shat his pants because he needs my method because his method doesn't work, he needs my method, he will open an open ups service, this is obvious.

I wrote it with my own hands and the method I always use I will send the ss to @Liars and @Darkness now
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
You don't have any idea of who am i and which business i run or not.
You're a litte kiddo who act like a kiddo. I don't waste my time anymore.
I always act professionally, and i have a pretty good reputation here.
I don't care about loosing 250 usd. I don't care about be refunded i prefer you to just be banned.
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2024 - 08:24 PM by Atchame. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 October, 2024 - 08:14 PM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
(04 October, 2024 - 08:09 PM)Atchame Wrote: Show More
You don't have any idea of who am i and which business i run or not.
You're a litte kiddo who act like a kiddo. I don't waste my time anymore.
I always act professionally, and i have a pretty good reputation here.
I don't care about loosing 250 usd. I don't care about be refunded i prefer you to just be banned.

I guess I won't be banned as I didn't scam anyone or I respect their decision but I'm not guilty of anything, I hope you will be banned, you even sold this method to 500 people. 

and it's obviously pretty shitty.

I guess someone has to have feedback and leaks

This guy never bought my ebook, never received any recents updates and 1:1 mentorship.
it's just a trash sellers who got banned from cracked.io and nulled.to @Reddestdevil
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
yes yes he didn't buy it but he has your method lmfao
Atchame  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2024 - 08:24 PM by Atchame. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 October, 2024 - 08:17 PM)SNOWX Wrote: Show More
yes yes he didn't buy it but he has your method lmfao

This guy never reached me on telegram to ask for latest updates and mentorship. I don't know who it is. It can just be someone who received the pdf from someone else, nvm i don't care. Not loosing my time anymore with you.
If someone have an issue with my guide he can message me and we find a fix together.

Waiting for @Liars and @Darkness
SNOWX  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2024 - 08:27 PM by SNOWX.)
I wrote this method with my own hands and I don't care about the guy's method, I just use the method that I open the accounts of my own open ups service and I am sure that this friend will soon be banned from this forum, I have check this guy  method and I have not seen anything.I wrote this method with my own hands and I don't care about the guy's method,
 When I looked at the leak in nulled, you are selling a $99 method that has no value, I forwarded the evidence, I'm waiting for your decision @Liars and @Darkness