Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Deal Dispute against @cdsg

by rehankhan - 11 hours ago
This post is by a banned member (rehankhan) - Unhide
rehankhan  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by rehankhan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/cdsg
Sales Thread: N/A deleted for some reason?!
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200$
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/album/TDzQcw?sort=name_asc (This is the chat with my partner he had as you can see) (I can also fully export my own chat to the higher ups, just let me know)

Additional Information: We had previously contacted this member regarding his sales thread, asking for non geolocked config, and he marked it as Global API?! That's a deceiving way to call it that, then out of the blue you say it's impossible to bypass the geolock of netflix, (Example: Get hits from NL, with another country proxy) in my personal screenshots he tried a Netherlands hit with US proxy and he said he used an USA proxy to get that hit that's why we proceeded to purchase.

After we did the purchase, the config was barely getting hits from the same country's proxies, I'm pretty sure there are public cfgs that do the same? And I couldn't get another country's proxy with a USA hit working, it kept saying failed.

This is not a product we discussed about and definitely we are not interested to purchase a public config?! (I mean yea sure he edited it to suit his TLS)

Crypto address for a refund: ltc1qnazn9r7wsnkcg0jqhcxh5paljclk84edxq2fa6
[Image: Ving-Signature.gif]
 [Image: Nuttela-Signature.gif]
[Image: AptjMoE.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @CDSG (CDSG) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Chat logs have been sent to @Darkness and @Liars through P.M System.

- Netflix.com is a Global and the main API of Netflix, refer to https://netflix.com and the requests blocks found on the config
- I've never advertised, nor asked about "Geo-Lock / Geo-Free" which is impossible as I'm aware
- "we are not interested to purchase a public config?! " Refer to the previous deal dispute on my profile, especially on Lucas (MiddleMan) answers: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Deal-D...terreptile
- "After we did the purchase, the config was barely getting hits from the same country's proxies, I'm pretty sure there are public cfgs that do the same? And I couldn't get another country's proxy with a USA hit working, it kept saying failed." This happens due to many factors, such as Fingerprint, wrong connection, fraud score, etc. This also happens with bigger companies using antibots like Akamai (OnlyFans as an example)

As my final point, OP didn't pay the full amount as the deal was intended, since he only paid 200$ from the 300$, he's scamming me. Requesting a total refund on a working product doesn't make sense to me, besides that, I've nothing to say on this
This post is by a banned member (rehankhan) - Unhide
rehankhan  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by rehankhan.)
The config you are selling is using the public API, with the geo restricted logins, we were looking for a non-geo locked config, which you said you got a hit from Netherlands with USA proxy, that's what we are looking for. And the sole reason we made the purchase from you.

The config is basically a replica of any other config while using your TLS services and not delivering the conversation results, aka public config quality?

Regarding your last point, we used the same proxy provider as you did, Spyderproxies, tried the config 10 times, only 1 times worked and got a hit (Public config quality), and we didn't get hit from another country (Which you did from your screenshot sent to my chat, and the sole reason we purchased from you).

After all this is a low quality made config, we want the 200$ back, this is a total scam selling us something while hiding away some points of config and blaming it on us that we didn't ask or anything. You knew what we were looking for as we have previously contacted you, you could just simply avoid selling the config to us instead of saying "It's impossible to do ***" after the purchase has been made, that is fraud. And we couldn't even do the thing you did on your screenshot?

This is your screenshots that were sent in our conversation before doing the deal:
Screenshot of the Netherlands hit: https://ibb.co/ynjJ6Tx
We asked him if he can test the hit but from USA's proxy (Basically another country), he sent us this screenshot: https://ibb.co/mNYZGCG

Aka meaning that the config can get hits from another country, while not delivering that and barely doing the simple task of getting hits from the same country. All we wanted was a non geo locked config, we made a mistake buying this config from this guy and he refuses to understand what he sold to us and pushing us to use this saying you can keep the config for 200$.

This is the Transaction ID: bc0c06ace32bd4cd92433ebd503330e9e9563645bc5d5b4c91c929a6b40c8d8b
There are no 300$s? It's a plain 200$ we sent @CDSG and he gave limited access to the config for 4 days until we send another 100$ to get full access. I don't see how we scammed the guy?

Using Global API is not a good terminology, it is deceiving as it did deceive us, config makers always call such APIs Public and label it as Public API not Global API which in Netflix case is a great mistake to call it that, as we are not looking for your product.

The working condition of this config is weaker than another config that we purchase for 50$/month, we use the same spyderproxy provider and get way better results compared to your product (In the same country). Your product cannot do even the thing you told us in our conversation :)
[Image: Ving-Signature.gif]
 [Image: Nuttela-Signature.gif]
[Image: AptjMoE.gif]