Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed for alot of $ by someone online & need to hack a Gmail acct.

by djtuan - 18 June, 2021 - 02:04 AM
This post is by a banned member (djtuan) - Unhide
djtuan  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I got scammed for a lot of money by a "girl" I met on Facebook. This is really messed up. Here's the story. This girl hits me up on Facebook Messenger and tells me she is stuck in Kenya because she flew over there from California with a large amount of gold bars that she shipped over there to sell. She was supposedly meeting her boyfriend who she had been talking to online for over 2 years she said. Her boyfriend was the one that setup the whole sale of the gold bars that she supposedly have. So she tells me while she is over in Kenya her so called boyfriend steals her purse and all she is left with is her passport, as well as, her gold bars that she hid from her boyfriend. So now supposedly she doesn't have money and her bank froze her account. The only way she can unfreeze her account is to physically go to the bank which is in California, no exceptions. So to recap, she is stuck in Kenya with supposedly enough gold bars that would value over $400,000. So at first, I could not believe the story she was telling me. But I thought, if she gave me her access to her online bank account then I could see the shipping charges coming out of her account and that she had money in her account to pay me back if I decided to help her. She gave me her bank account and I logged in and saw the shipping charges and that she had over $700,000 in her bank account. I've never seen that much money in anybody's account and was mesmerized. So, it started with me sending her like her a couple hundred bucks, then it lead to more, and so on and on. If someone can help me, I will give you more detail with the story and how much she scammed me. I have some information she gave me to use like her bank login, a name, birthday, address, username on the bank, email address, etc., To make a long story short after she scammed me for much money, promising me she is going to fly to my location after helping her get back to the US and pay me back. She ended up cutting the phone number we were texting each other with, and now I have no way of finding her. I need help finding this person, a hacker of some sort who can help me either break into her email account or possibly break into her bank account with her username and information that I have. I just want my money back from her and I will split it 50/50 if you help me. Please someone, this person is so wrong in doing this to me, because I was hoping I see this girl, with which the picture she sent me is of a beautiful girl. I know I'm stupid for falling for this but I need someone's help to stop this person and to teach her a lesson. I haven't calculated how much I sent her but I even took out a $6000 loan to help her. It's a quite a bit of money, at least $15,000. You can have half of everything if you can help me find her.
This post is by a banned member (Trik) - Unhide
Trik  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO AAHAHAHAHASHNASAJHAA ASAHAHHAH AAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA
This post is by a banned member (Xyphr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (djtuan) - Unhide
djtuan  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I know don't make me feel any worst than I already do. I honestly was just trying to help someone. There got to be people who defend the good against evil. I had no bad intentions and it's so wrong for someone to treat another person like that.
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Yo homie it really fucking sucks that this happened but like she dm you and told you her story thats the first fuck up lol no female does that shit... And you never thought to do a background check or look into her more? before just sending her your money? sounds very weird lol if you drop the email I can see what I can do but not very smart on your end bro  DancingClown monkayes
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Alioz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
monkayes

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (Btc2) - Unhide