Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @BTC2 / @Lirr

by YoGunner - 12 May, 2022 - 03:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (YoGunner) - Unhide
YoGunner  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2022 - 08:47 AM by YoGunner. Edited 4 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Linkhttps://cracked.io/Lirr | (His MAIN account was @Btc2 but apparently he deleted it or something, I cant open his profile: https://cracked.io/Btc2 )
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 988$
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/7ccRNcZ
Additional Information: I bought a UPS Access point account from this @Btc2 guy for 1K (988$), he told me the accounts should last really long, and if not, he will give me a replacement and if the replacement doesnt work, i will get a refund. 1st account died within a day, he gave a replacement, that died within a day, he gave a replacement, this happened around 4 times and I was still under my warranty at that time, but the guy just wouldnt respond, at the end he made a post on his main channel saying that apparently he got hospitalized, then he said the hospital thing is fake and he is in some kind of DEA custody lmao, then today he purged all the messages from his channel and his "Worker" which is him of course, said he is opening a new service ( @Lirr ), I just want mods to ban this retard and make sure he doesnt get anymore sales and scams other kids, 1K is nothing for me, I can make that back in a second, but what the dude did is just unethical, i dont want him to get away with it. If mods need any more info, lmk I will post more chat proof. The @Lirr guy claims he isn't BTC2, but its pretty clear he is, just with a new account, since he posted in the same channel, purged all messages and is starting a new service, oldest exit scamming trick in the book eh. While mods are at it, please remove the -3 rep @Lirr made against me for no reason when he's the scammer here. - I also have a friend of mine ( Klarix ) who got scammed by @Btc2 ( @Lirr ) as well, he is probably gonna reply to this thread confirming that as well.
Crypto address for a refund: BTC / 33ErZMWw1VEC4FGmMjCCjRYpV8GSqCufrZ

EDIT: This is BTC2's FTID service thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%8E...-%E2%8E%A0

His profile seems to be up, but when you click on it, it just doesnt work ^^
[Image: 117ab91f66678eb6326de3762896f7ad.png]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Btc2 (Btc2), @Lirr (Lirr) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Lirr) - Unhide
Lirr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2022 - 07:17 AM by Lirr. Edited 1 time in total.)
im not reading all of that just show proof on how u think im btc2

btw me & 2 other people have access to the btc2 account lol

Also do you think Btc needs your 1k? the guy had fully legal Business in real life plus I'm sure the Diamond thing next to his name wasn't cheap you messaged me being rude we deleted the messages in the channel for btcs sake so he doesn't get in more trouble ur a poor 12 yr old refunder who sucks people off for scans lmao stop pretending like your rich nigga cuz everyone knows ur a pleb i still have access to Btcs telegram account i can pull the messages of you begging for a discount
YoGunner  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2022 - 08:43 AM by YoGunner. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 May, 2022 - 03:51 AM)Lirr Wrote: Show More
im not reading all of that just show proof on how u think im btc2

btw me & 2 other people have access to the btc2 account lol

Also do you think Btc needs your 1k? the guy had fully legal Business in real life plus I'm sure the Diamond thing next to his name wasn't cheap you messaged me being rude we deleted the messages in the channel for btcs sake so he doesn't get in more trouble ur a poor 12 yr old refunder who sucks people off for scans lmao stop pretending like your rich nigga cuz everyone knows ur a pleb i still have access to Btcs telegram account i can pull the messages of you begging for a discount

Lmao, of course g, say all you want, no one here is a 2 year old to not understand that you're btc2, stop crying like a little bitch and own up to your shit, no wonder you needed the 1K and ended up exit scamming, I hope you fix your life around with that 1k rather than paying prostitutes to get your dick sucked or spending it on fortnite vbucks. No one was begging for a discount, I just knew that this kind of shit is gonna happen later on so I wasn't trying to waste a lot of money, only if you knew money management which you clearly don't, i bought the AP account to save time, I could have gotten scans for cheaper. But weirdos like you are everywhere I guess that's just how life goes, mods please ban this retard because I know he's not gonna refund me, the dude needs mental help.

EDIT (Message to mods); When this guy is being banned, please ban the main account as well ( @Btc2 ) because @Lirr is just an alt of his, the main guy is Btc2 so please make sure to ban that account, if any more chats proof is needed, please let me know since I have got it all saved.
Lirr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2022 - 09:57 AM by Lirr.)
you can keep saying im a alt if your so confident that im "btc2 alt " why dont you show some proof? ive asked you this 10 times now lmao

stop ignoring my argument and show proof that I'm Btc2 otherwise stop crying
This post is by a banned member (Alphens) - Unhide
Alphens  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
I can tell you that the UPS PANEL ACCOUNT only last up to a day. You will need to crack it on your own to have unlimited.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lirr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
one more thing if i was somehow Btc2 wouldn't it make more Sense to replace you or offer you free scans to not open a scam report? also wouldn't it make even More sense to not create a account so soon after Apparently " EXIT SCAMMING" ? you need to think about this for a minute lol i honestly couldn't give two shits about what you & him agreed to I was just a worker who dropped off labels nothing more nothing less he also resold high leveled cod accounts from me so also that lmao

Don't reply to me with a 2 page story about how im lying or some weird shit like that just show proof that I'm some how btc2 i didn't read ur first or second reply cus i couldn't spare my Brain cells Dying because of your Baseless Claims
YoGunner  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #8
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2022 - 11:11 PM by YoGunner. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mods, this guy is wasting my time and I prefer if someone from the moderator team can look into this, all my statements and proof is above and if you need anything else, let me know :) @Liars