Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

closed

by Zenitsu15 - 16 October, 2021 - 03:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zenitsu15) - Unhide
Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 August, 2023 - 05:01 PM by Zenitsu15. Edited 15 times in total.)
closed
[Image: 00.png]
[Image: tH4D80E.gif]

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (slyye6) - Unhide
slyye6  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 October, 2021 - 03:44 PM)Zenitsu15 Wrote: Show More
Disclaimer: I am not promoting this coin. I just love it and I am using it for my everyday transactions.

What is Stellar (XLM) ?

Stellar, or Stellar Lumens, is an open source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat money low-cost transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies.

What Are the Benefits of Stellar Lumens ?

Speed - In my personal exp It is THE FASTEST CRYPTO I TRIED IN MY LIFE, usually transaction time in around 5-15 seconds (just my personal exp). It will reach the recipient faster than a wire transfer, especially if it is a cross border payment.

Cost - The transaction fee is very very very very low. Actually it is 0 USD. It is 0.00001 XLM = 0.000004 USD. But if u saw withdrawal fees in some exchanges is more than this cuz it is EXCHANGEs Fees NOT STELLAR NETWORK FEE.

Decentralised - The Stellar network is a decentralised network, meaning that no one authority controls the movement of Lumens. The community themselves authorise transactions and a record of each transaction is stored on the blockchain, which can be accessed by everyone.

I can back his statements, transaction times are almost instant
Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 October, 2021 - 11:28 AM)slyye6 Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2021 - 03:44 PM)Zenitsu15 Wrote: Show More
Disclaimer: I am not promoting this coin. I just love it and I am using it for my everyday transactions.

What is Stellar (XLM) ?

Stellar, or Stellar Lumens, is an open source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat money low-cost transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies.

What Are the Benefits of Stellar Lumens ?

Speed - In my personal exp It is THE FASTEST CRYPTO I TRIED IN MY LIFE, usually transaction time in around 5-15 seconds (just my personal exp). It will reach the recipient faster than a wire transfer, especially if it is a cross border payment.

Cost - The transaction fee is very very very very low. Actually it is 0 USD. It is 0.00001 XLM = 0.000004 USD. But if u saw withdrawal fees in some exchanges is more than this cuz it is EXCHANGEs Fees NOT STELLAR NETWORK FEE.

Decentralised - The Stellar network is a decentralised network, meaning that no one authority controls the movement of Lumens. The community themselves authorise transactions and a record of each transaction is stored on the blockchain, which can be accessed by everyone.

I can back his statements, transaction times are almost instant

Thank you buddy for confirming : )

Zenitsu15  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump