Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @raw

by QxpDgRPdv5 - 06 January, 2022 - 09:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (QxpDgRPdv5) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 11:29 PM by QxpDgRPdv5.)
(08 January, 2022 - 12:13 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Stephens I mean like a screenshot of their food missing. None of them sent a clear screenshot of them. All they did was tell me it was missing, how do I know if it was. It was legit in the gift link.

Smoothiepete told me he would rather have a rehit, so he's good.

What do you mean lying smh, I was trying to calm him down. I was going to ask for photo but you banned me.

It's too late to screenshot the "missing food," stop being a scumbag and refund it. The dude who was doing orders for you even said that a lot of items are usually missing on grocery store items. The customers don't know that, very convenient a bunch of people complained about the same thing all at the same time.

I banned you because you're not doing orders yourself and you were a negative asset to the team. In 3 days you cause more issues than anyone has in half a year.

==================

@Raw he wants a refund not a replacement

[Image: 122bb2c9e06e519312e91c16382f5ca8.png]
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 January, 2022 - 06:34 AM by Raw. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Stephens are you dumb? If he knew that they were missing then why would he do the orders? Also, he told me their dasher should've texted them asking what substitutes they wanted. 

Smoothiepete been capping, https://gyazo.com/05b6f5518095af4d2eeed15553fe852b.

I told him I was out of logs and that I would order soon.

I also think a partial refund would be fair by InvisibleZeus, since the items were missing anyways. I will of course pay the rest, but partial refund would be fair.

Market Rule : 12 
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 January, 2022 - 06:31 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Stephens are you dumb? If he knew that they were missing then why would he do the orders? Also, he told me their dasher should've texted them asking what substitutes they wanted. 

Smoothiepete been capping, https://gyazo.com/05b6f5518095af4d2eeed15553fe852b.

I told him I was out of logs and that I would order soon.

I also think a partial refund would be fair by InvisibleZeus, since the items were missing anyways. I will of course pay the rest, but partial refund would be fair.

Market Rule : 12 

You don't have fucking logs to place his order, refund him man. Kid wants a refund, he's in my dms wanting it. He doesn't know we're against each other he wanted one of the two but now he's telling me he wants to be REFUNDED. You don't have logs to place his order, legit refund stop being a fucking bitch

[Image: IMG_0362.png]
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
WAITING FOR A PARTIAL REFUND OR AN ANSWER FROM @Liars YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 January, 2022 - 09:03 AM by QxpDgRPdv5.)
(09 January, 2022 - 08:11 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More

The literal fuck do you mean you're waiting for @Liars

he's not the one solving the dispute you retard, partially refund the dosage and smoothiepete, seems like you simply don't have the funds you broke cunt.

fully refund the paypal dude cause you didn't place his order at all

[Image: IMG_1529.png]
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 January, 2022 - 09:02 AM)Stephens Wrote: Show More

he's not the one solving the dispute you retard, partially refund the dosage and smoothiepete, seems like you simply don't have the funds you broke cunt.

[font]Are you fucking retarded?

How do I refund the PayPal kid if he legit opened a dispute about "someone was on his account".

https://gyazo.com/a1939fe27d43ec9f9975a77a91f5b3fb

Also, the other people, I'm not fully refunding unless told by @Liars. I will either partially refund for the MISSING items or I will wait for InvisibleZeus to refund me partially to refund them fully.
[/font]

Threads
3 Years of service
(09 January, 2022 - 10:43 AM)Raw Wrote: Show More
(09 January, 2022 - 09:02 AM)Stephens Wrote: Show More

Are you fucking retarded?

How do I refund the PayPal kid if he legit opened a dispute about "someone was on his account".

https://gyazo.com/a1939fe27d43ec9f9975a77a91f5b3fb

Also, the other people, I'm not fully refunding unless told by @Liars. I will either partially refund for the MISSING items or I will wait for InvisibleZeus to refund me partially to refund them fully.

@Liars just to clarify

@Raw was hired as B4U staff to fill orders. He was supposedly placing Doordash orders but it wasn't actually him doing them. He was sending someone ELSE the order information and acted as if he was doing them.
There were problems obviously as there's a DD and orders were royally fucked with more than half of orders missing. He's now saying he will only refund if fully if SOMEONE ELSE pays him. Please explain to him how fucked this is.
This post is by a banned member (Skon) - Unhide