Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @raw

by QxpDgRPdv5 - 06 January, 2022 - 09:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Raw) - Unhide
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2022 - 08:19 AM by Raw. Edited 2 times in total.)
@spinx1337 shut the fuck up, you sell "40k" amazon cards for $100 retard. you legit have no business here.

@Stephens you must be brain dead because I only sent the information for about 10  orders to InvisibleZues that day and that happened when the problems started. 

I said I would only refund FULLY if InvisibleZues helped by paying partial of the FULL. If not, I will only pay partial myself. Also, the PayPal kid started a dispute so I can't even refund him now

Smoothiepete : REFUNDED (https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...G_8276.png)
Dosage : Waiting for him to send his info
Erick : REFUNDED (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9...nknown.png)
Hauler : He opened a dispute so I can't even refund it smh

@Liars
ALWAYS CONFIRM MY IDENTITY THROUGH PM

[Image: MlYZIy5.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (HeyMan09) - Unhide
HeyMan09  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
User has been refunded everything I owed him. I am no longer involved, money is in Raw's hand. I refunded him AGAINST the refund policy I had in place
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Raw Refund everyone that has missing items that they paid for. Also, refund the person that you charged a higher percentage too within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars I already refunded everyone, the person who I charged higher was the first one shown in the image I provided.

This post is by a banned member (QxpDgRPdv5) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 04:28 AM by QxpDgRPdv5. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 January, 2022 - 11:54 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More
@Liars I already refunded everyone, the person who I charged higher was the first one shown in the image I provided.

Dosage doesn't have the doordash gift link as they literally expire.

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/fdd3...e23fb2bb2/ <- his payment sent to you

You need to refund him, not only did you overcharge him but he was missing more than half his order.

In regards to the Paypal guy I told him to close the dispute, if he doesn't in 2 days don't refund. But i'm pretty sure when someone opens a dispute on you you're able to refund the original payment and it closes automatically.
This post is by a banned member (HansyNtheBrain) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 January, 2022 - 04:26 AM)Stephens Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2022 - 11:54 PM)Raw Wrote: Show More

Dosage doesn't have the doordash gift link as they literally expire.

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/fdd3...e23fb2bb2/ <- his payment sent to you

You need to refund him, not only did you overcharge him but he was missing more than half his order.

In regards to the Paypal guy I told him to close the dispute, if he doesn't in 2 days don't refund. But i'm pretty sure when someone opens a dispute on you you're able to refund the original payment and it closes automatically.
 Yeah PayPal does close the stuff automatically if you just click refund payment in your dashboard. Happened to me couple of times also.
[Image: Lite-Speed3-50.gif]

[Image: oYi2hJn.png]

Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 11:11 PM by Raw.)
I can't, whenever I try to go to the transaction ID it won't let me. It tells me I have to resolve it in message center with the owner. If he doesn't close it, I will not refund. Also, Dosage was not charged more. He also has not replied to me in like 2 days. I've @ed him multiple times.

I can't, whenever I try to go to the transaction ID it won't let me. It tells me I have to resolve it in message center with the owner. If he doesn't close it, I will not refund. Also, Dosage was not charged more. He also has not replied to me in like 2 days. I've @ed him multiple times.

Raw  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
@Liars can you close now?