Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Xource | $420

by FreakyMan41 - 15 July, 2022 - 04:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (FreakyMan41) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Xource
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Shoppy-SVB-Pok...GS-LIMITED
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $420
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide screenshots to staff directly
Additional Information: The user sold me Pokemon GO configs which do get account capture and such but can't log in. He claims you can sell accounts and he was able to sell the accounts so in theory, you can log in. Eventually he blamed it on my combo which was a private Gamestop hitlist, he then sent me a hit from his combo, which ALSO didn't log in and I asked him numerous times to login to the account he sent me, he ignores it. He also shows me "proof" that accounts do login but he uses other accounts apart from the one he sent me, and doesn't actually show it logging in. When logging into Pokemon Go, you get a loading circle, Xource shows the loading circle as "proof" it logs in but the loading circle pops up even for invalid accounts.

Here's his "proof" https://i.gyazo.com/15283573ba2ff0ecab9c...a130d0.mp4

So his config is banning accounts from logging into the actual app.
[Image: Ba8trNW.png]
Crypto address for a refund: bc1q8j57lutpl39pgwdyym682stnwnf3c03xcnydq9

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Xource (Xource) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Xource) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2022 - 07:29 AM by FreakyMan41. Edited 2 times in total.)
You're just repeating what I stated in the report.

1) "The notification shows that the Pokemon Go account being played has been banned/reported as a hacked account from the actual owner," do you have any proof that it's because its reported/banned as a hacked account.

2) "Xource can u sign in with that account? I could, but I won't because I don't want trust issues to get worse"  <- That makes no sense, why would you send only a gif of you trying to login but not show you actually being into the account, how does that cause trust issues. It's because you know your config is banning the accounts.

3) The config "works" as in it's able to pull capture from the account because the apis used are web-based, not from actual mobile. I still haven't seen an actual login from the account you showed either and it's been hours since you have done so. You even just said that your config is working but Pokemon Go App's fault, in your ads for the config you say that you can sell some legendary accounts for $7 each, wouldn't that mean they'd be ready to be logged in?

4) Why didn't you login to the account you tested, you said your accounts worked you even said if the config didn't work, why would you be selling. https://i.imgur.com/YqW6AUM.png

You're just making false claims that it's their server-side, own the fact that it's your config and take in consideration you haven't even shown yourself logging into an actual account from your config.

One more thing that makes this guy an idiot. You said, "GIF & notification authentication succeeded," that authentication wasn't even from Pokemon Go, that's from a third party app PGSharp which requires an account to use their cheat. 

[Image: UZAXjfp.png]

Why would Pokemon GO's authentic notification be PGSharp, use your brain. The notification was only saying that it logged into the cheat successfully, not the actual account. + It's not hard to screenshot when you're in an account, yet you fail to send any screenshots.

This guy really has no idea what he's talking about in terms of rebutting, he linked me a youtube search word for word, "pokemon go unable to sign in please check that this pokemon go account exists " https://i.imgur.com/GP7bliP.png
He also told me to use third party apps just because he was trying to make shit up, not knowing that these type of apps stopped working since 2018 and couldn't even tell me one working bot when I asked which.

Threads
6 Years of service
Here's me pressing new account and entering the details
[Image: ffVVZKD.png]

Here's my trying to login as existing player:
[Image: VsWhsNU.png]

Instead of making shit from your ass how there's 2 different player database and wasting time, why not just admit.

You also are in a completely different account in the iPhone screenshot and afaik, that could be your own account cause why not? It all adds up, you played in 2016 the account is from 2016 and why is it now on the IOS App when you were on bluestacks? You can prove yourself by recording from logging in then and being into the account from the accounts you've sent

Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2022 - 11:38 PM by FreakyMan41. Edited 2 times in total.)
His video "proof"

was just him creating a whole new account, none of it matched with the account he gave.

For instance the account he sent at first had many pokemons, legendaries, etc.

In the video proof he creates a whole new account with the same name

I've tried logging into it myself

[Image: IMG_4471.png]

^ This account I couldn't login the other day, now I can because look at the registration date, a new account was made. 0 distance walked, joined on July 15, and the 1 pokemon caught was the pokemon I had to catch as a starter to view my settings.

Sending me fresh registered accs when it's supposed to have

Region Kanto: <Legendary Pokemon Kanto> | Pokemon: <K1> <K2> <K3> <K4> Region Johto: <Legendary Pokemon Johto> | Pokemon: <J1> <J2> <J3> <J4> <J5> Region Hoenn: Yes | Pokemon: Regirock <H2> <H3> Latias <H5> Groudon Rayquaza Region Sinnoh: Yes | Pokemon: Uxie Azelf <SI3> <SI4> Giratina <SI6> <SI7> <SI8> Region Unova: <Legendary Pokemon Unova> | Pokemon: <UN1> <UN2> <UN3> <UN4> <UN5> <UN6> <UN7> Region Kalos: <Legendary Pokemon Kalos> | Pokemon: <KA1> <KA2> <KA3> Region Galar: <Legendary Pokemon Galar> | Pokemon: <GA1> <GA2>

Why would I pay $500 for a config that makes you register a new one, whats the point? In the video he registered the account lmao