Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @HOSEEN

by Devilians - 23 September, 2022 - 01:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (Devilians) - Unhide
Devilians  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2022 - 01:55 AM by Devilians. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/HOSEEN
Sales Thread: none
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35 USD
Screenshots of Communication: will share admin
Additional Information: so he owns a channel on the telegram
he has an admin in it, and I bought a config from him, and he acts as a middle man as he is the owner of the channel, so I ask him to act as the middle man.
well, he (the seller in his channel) gave me the config which didn't worked for me at all when I ask him he said use USA resdensial ips I told him I am using them but  still config didn't work.
so I asked him the site a proxy site he told me I bought it still not worked now they are saying config is okay and proxies are ur matter, not seller
NOTE: the seller and this guy the middle man keep saying config working okay I respect them and simply ask them just tell me the proxy site I should use for it and they said its your job to find a proxy provider, not their so I simply ask them to send me a s.s of config working where you got some hits they said we can't lamao 
Crypto address for a refund: will provide
[Image: sellix-iohappyshop-1.gif]

[Image: chegg.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @HOSEEN (HOSEEN) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (HOSEEN) - Unhide
HOSEEN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
He bought config that needed usa proxies and seller told him but he dont know even how to use a proxy
anyway seller just sold config not proxies and buyer must to search in google for usa proxies and buy from somewhere, he cant find proxy privioder or dont have money buy proxies thats not seller problem he just sold his config and said the config need usa proxies!
as my check config was working fine with usa ip (photo is below)
[Image: 453873453.png]
all things are in chats you can see

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

In any case, I was just the middle man to buy config, as you can see in photo config working fine with usa proxies and seller was told to him usa proxies needed, so if he need more supports must to send dm to seller and ask him not me, then deal done and no need to waste my time more than this
Telegram Channels: t.me/CommunityHubs
Order Configs or Accounts on Cracked.to or my Telegram
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474hcappv8fzmxwrjk7l...y.gif&ct=g]

This post is by a banned member (Devilians) - Unhide
Devilians  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 September, 2022 - 11:18 AM by Devilians. Edited 1 time in total.)
my man check-in group
I have money for the proxy I simply ask the seller which proxy I should use as when I told him the config not working, he gave me a site and told me to buy this proxy I bought it and then config didn't work so 
I am simply asking the seller to tell me which site will work that's all

first he gave me a site 
told me to buy this proxy when I bought it and still config didn't worked he said go google it and buy any USA ips lamao

seller is ghosting me, and this guy @HOSEEN when I reached him last night that config is not working he told me to buy Ghostealth proxies and they will work 
+ update They are not working now I am done with buying proxies 
now They have to refund me 
or if they still think config is working they need to tell me proxies site and first they have to buy that site and send me proof that these proxies are working then I will buy it and test it 
as I bought 2 proxies services only bcoz they told me to buy them and I wasted my money on it 
[Image: sellix-iohappyshop-1.gif]

[Image: chegg.gif]
This post is by a banned member (HOSEEN) - Unhide
HOSEEN  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Refunded from buyer
[Image: 435534.jpg]
Telegram Channels: t.me/CommunityHubs
Order Configs or Accounts on Cracked.to or my Telegram
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474hcappv8fzmxwrjk7l...y.gif&ct=g]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed. Buyer has confirmed he refunded him over discord.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024