Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammer again @lunatech is @hamerton @watmore

by aax - 04 October, 2022 - 07:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2022 - 08:09 PM by aax. Edited 9 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/lunatech
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-The-Genius-Cry...ted-Copies
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: n/a
Screenshots of Communication: n/a
Additional Information: This is the same guy: https://cracked.io/Thread-hamerton-is-a-...ave-a-look

All vouches are meant to be for another product. He then edits the thread and locks it.

Same moron @hamerton ; @watmore ; @windfury ; @woodcat. This report is again just for the DWC tag until you ban him, like the last time. I will hunt you down every time sucker.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lunatech (lunatech) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lunatech) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 October, 2022 - 09:15 PM)lunatech Wrote: Show More
It's crazy what argument you came up with, lol whoever is the provider of all crypto methods turns out to be a scammer? You have been Sherlock Holmes?  Smart  Every my vouch is real and I'm responsible for this, I also looked tagged member topics and my method is radically different, own my method works on different cryptocurrencies and not only, method works on several structures. I'm ready to show my product in action anyone with a good reputation member, even if it's staff member it will be more acceptable to me.

Just like the last time your shitty excuses won't apply. See you on your next account.
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2022 - 05:28 PM by aax.)
(05 October, 2022 - 01:04 AM)lunatech Wrote: Show More
Your argument is too weak, for future you need to work more on your own, any member can open similar report like you did, no arguments are given, I repeat once more my own method is completely different than members you tagged, method which I'm providing works by hybrid controlled proccess, private controlled by one authority and consortium blockchain controlled by group, which does not include only one specific cryptocurrency, this may be difficult for you to understand, but I have to say it because I don't want a staff member to think that I represent someone listed above.

Yeah and one of the people who vouched just exposed you after I tagged them in your thread (same as last time). What a moron lmao. Please try again on your next account, I will be waiting :)
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2022 - 05:51 PM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
(05 October, 2022 - 05:40 PM)lunatech Wrote: Show More
(05 October, 2022 - 05:28 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(05 October, 2022 - 01:04 AM)lunatech Wrote: Show More
Your argument is too weak, for future you need to work more on your own, any member can open similar report like you did, no arguments are given, I repeat once more my own method is completely different than members you tagged, method which I'm providing works by hybrid controlled proccess, private controlled by one authority and consortium blockchain controlled by group, which does not include only one specific cryptocurrency, this may be difficult for you to understand, but I have to say it because I don't want a staff member to think that I represent someone listed above.

Yeah and one of the people who vouched just exposed you after I tagged them in your thread (same as last time). What a moron lmao. Please try again on your next account, I will be waiting :)

You are completely wrong and you try to mislead people, guy who wrote that I have always hq products glws, you make it a good trick and write that it's a vouch lol. Do you think everyone is stupid? You think that every day you get a post here you consider yourself like a boss? I don't think it's necessary to justify myself with some idle person like you are, let the staff members decide whether I am guilty or not

You "always" have HQ products? You just joined the forum and you have 1 sales thread. If by "always" you count your previous accounts and threads, I don't think scams count for it. And what do you mean by saying I make it sound like the guy who exposed you vouched for you, yes, he literally did that - but for something else he got for free. Please keep writing here, I actually enjoy it very much, you are so fucking retarded and I love getting into your head kek

Oh and btw, when you bought sticky for your locked thread this time, it got unlocked. So suck it haha