Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Peacefulsoul

by Buggy - 07 October, 2022 - 02:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (Buggy) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.io/Peacefulsoul
Sales Thread: n/a
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1.5k EURs
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: He had 1.5k of mine which he was suppose to send but making excuses his bank is frozen and shit and when I insulted his whore mom he spoke properly how he planned a exit scammed. more info as I wake up.. cant kill sleep for this retard.
Crypto address for a refund: He can't refund, he is a poor fag
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Peacefulsoul (Peacefulsoul) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Peacefulsoul) - Unhide
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 October, 2022 - 04:53 PM)Peacefulsoul Wrote: Show More
We worked for years and now I wasn't able to send money on time and he started insulting me, my family, and my nation, which is unacceptable! Very violent guy. Also while we were working Mizo ex Dunsparce was taking more % from exchanged then we agreed, giving him extra bucks beside me.

Please stop with your stupid excuses. If I take more percentage from anyone its on me.. I was the one who was taking all risk and using my bank. You were given your complete share which was discussed with you and this is no reason to scam someone else money so stfu. 

Ban him already he is saying he cant pay @Liars
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 October, 2022 - 05:52 PM)Peacefulsoul Wrote: Show More
I do not know why you are insulting my family members and me?

Also treating that my mother will be stabbed to death...

I said that I have a problem with my bank account and that my money is frozen and that I am working on it... I do not hide that...

You will receive your money back guaranteed after I deal with the bank issue, so chill...

So you just admitted that you were taking more money than me even if we agreed to be 50/50 because you were taking more ''Risk'' lol, what a scumbag you are I knew it.

I don't care about you or your mother.. so fuck you both, you are just a poor fucktard living in 3rd world country. 
OHHHH you were asking more money cause you just got cash but when I declined your bank froze lmao, you stupid fucker go make better excuses. You showed 0 proof it was frozen or anything for day so don't even talk this frozen bullshit here. 
Yes I have got more percentage on some deals and? We had no contract or obligations. I literally made you free money and even lost money cause of PayPal limitation so shut the fuck up. Acting like you did some hard work and didn't got paid, even what I give you was more than enough.. you replied once a day and did nothing at all. So you deserver my dick instead.
Buggy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 October, 2022 - 04:39 PM)Peacefulsoul Wrote: Show More
I have PayPal accounts which obviously you don't have because you are stupid as fak because you do not know how to make one without getting limited.

I gave you full amount 2 times without me taking my part at all and you were typing messages like little pussy, ''May i take all money as we agreed" and then send one more payment on that same acocunt because you knew that you are going to take all profit. PUSSY.

I do not want to argue anymore here with you Failed Society Country.

Free money lol, and what about my knowledge to create paypal account without getting limited? Go now create one account if you can by your own retard.

hahah this retard watched Andrew Tates video on UK and think I'm from UK keek 
dumbass you don't know dog shit about PP, they were not even verified so stfu before I fly to serbia and fuck your family with you. 
Knowledge my ass, only making gmails and accounts months ago isnt knowledge 

I dont even wanna continue, you were a poor retard and helping you was a big mistake.. forgot that your ancestors were poor slaves and your family genes has this issues of stealing.
Go kys bitch  Ban 2 Ban 2