Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report @sbuxgc

by PirManager - 30 November, 2022 - 05:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (PirManager) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2022 - 06:00 PM by PirManager. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Na )
Scammers Profile Link: @Sbuxgc
Sales Thread: Superkumi.shop
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1200$
Screenshots of Communication: will upload later having issues with Imgur right now.
Additional Information: I have been a longtime buyer from superkumis shop. I have purchased like 3k$ at least on the shop. I’m sure he can see how much. I mostly boguht visas, which I was assured multiple times had no risk of chargeback and were not real people’s visas, they were generated. A lot of them didn’t work but they were always good about replacing or refunding to store credit. They had a PayPal cashout I did, as well as using a 100$ card on steam. Well, I began to start getting chargebacks. First, a 100$ card I used on steam got chargebacked. This led to ky account getting disabled, which is unfortunate. I asked kumi and he said he won’t do anything he doesn’t cover chargebacks etc. this was in like late September. Fine, whatever, it’s just 100$, I spent 50 for the card, he’s been good shop so I’ll take the L. Then I get a chargeback for 500$ from PayPal. They devoted 500$ from my bank, almost clearing it out entirely. I asked for help from kumi, either a refund to crypto or even a refund to store credit. This was also around late September. Oh well, I’m still super fucking lissed but I didn’t do a scam report because I didn’t want to burn bridges with kumi and skme if his stuff still works. I lost money from using visas, to the point ky account balance was almost negative. Kumi misrepresented his product and misrepresented it and said it was not able to be chargebacked. I just said fine and went on, kumi doesn’t even talk much so not worth it. Well, a few weeks ago it happened again. Another 100$ card I had put on PayPal had gotten chargebacked. I’m out another 100 taken from my bank, plus the 50$ it cost me for the card (the 500$ card I used earlier cost around 270$ btw) I asked, same story no refund no nothing. Keep in mind this is a king time after I loaded it it’s getting chargebacked. Not like I keep buying these things like an idiot. Well, a few days ago I just got yet another chargeback for 500$, taken out of ky account. Kumi barely responded Wuen I contacted him about this ajd hisbsupoort isn’t able to do anything without his permission. I tried to be as reasonable as possible, I said I would accept store credit for the cost of the card in the most recent chargrback. So like 270$ in store credit. (Keep in mind I have lost 1200$ plus tue cost of the actual cards which was always 50-55%. I have tried everything possible and he just won’t help at all ajd says he doesn’t cover chargebacks, despite him claiming they never chargrback and it’s not real ppls cards which it obviously is. I have one more card loaded onto PayPal and I do not doubt that it will be chargebacked eventually too. I have tried everything short of this scam report and he just won’t budge. I am still being reasonable and I’m not demanding a 1200$ cash refund. I will take the cost of the card of this most recent transaction, I believe it was 260$-270$ in cash. Would be willing to accept store credit if you talked and worked something out with me. It’s ridiculous this has come to a point where I am making a report as I do quite like your shop but it’s at the point I’m in literally debt because of it.
Crypto address for a refund: bitcoin bc1qre7w8hm93ps58adpzy6g487ncyg0k0nx47e9p9
Ltc LSZc9R7SCVRN5Fwtj3Zdoiap7iVWrCNo7N
0x8a8282471C6FF9dD76C4175371a3931d717E6e1b Ethereum

I will add screenshots of the chargeback and the purchase from kumis site once I’m on pc, I typed this out on phone I’ll correct all the errors later
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Sbuxgc (Sbuxgc) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Sbuxgc) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
It didn’t say it on the site when I bought it and you misrepresented the product, lied is a more apt term. Sorry doesn’t help Wuen you ficked me over. Talk on tele if you want to work out an agreement otherwise this moves forward
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush
Threads
2 Years of service
Warranty didn’t say it didn’t cover chargebacks you added thst recently probably after everyone got chargebacked by your cards.I do know how to use them I followed the method YOU put out there to the letter and you posted pics of my successful load into your viuch channel then don’t respond after all this shit happens. Refund in cash or give me store credit in the amount.
Threads
2 Years of service
I did use drops. You can’t remove details when it’s got a negative balance. I followed your method to the letter. A warranty given after sale of the product doesn’t apply to products sold before, you can’t say now thst you don’t cover it when back then you did.