Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @PigCat

by mayaakun - 09 December, 2022 - 11:12 AM
This post is by a banned member (mayaakun) - Unhide
mayaakun  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PigCat
Sales Thread: Dealing on valorant-market based discord servers.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 120$ Valorant log (me personally. he scammed other users as well for way more.)
Screenshots of Communication: https://prnt.sc/9Y4r-iQJin67https://prnt.sc/3_-O2U18KPeZhttps://prnt.sc/yH6yYIYorNJI
Additional Information: This dude came to the valorant accounts market, bought some shop slots on big servers and started promoting his "private" logs. When i messaged him his english was one of the worst. I bet dude cant speak even a single english word and translates everything. Anyways, i saw he has a decent amount of vouches and he was selling a good looking log for a good price so decided to cop. Right after purchase, i noticed the log he sold me has more than 80% of the accounts duplicated. I immediately confronted him about that and as he doesnt know any english, he was asking weird stuff about that and wanted me to manually count every duplicate there is. 2 days later, he sent me a log with a very low amount of accounts & skin tiers. after i checked it, there were variations enabled in the log as well. (variations add's skin amount but there isn't actually more skins.) After i confronted him about that, he was already banned on nexus for scamming and everyone was mad at him. He never sent me any replacement or log and 99% of the logs he sold me are now banned/invalid and tried to even sell me more logs. Please ban this retard he is just multiaccounting very obviously.
Crypto address for a refund: LSa9Layndz7nHuspa895LkzUKFBhm9xRKj (LTC)

More proof of him scamming: Here is a screenshot of his "HQ Valorant Combos" that he sold to one of his customers. https://prnt.sc/puNrra3ZqXPk
(sorry for the bad english, i'am sending this w my phone and its kinda hard to type)
MAYAA-KUN
CEO of Varionity.net
(he/him btw)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PigCat (PigCat) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PigCat) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Axor) - Unhide
mayaakun  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
The kebab guy just gave me -6 rep without a reason & messaged "scamming" on my market posts. That is against the rules, right? ;)

And if your a honest seller refund me everything i gave you. You haven't gave me a replacement of the duplicates yet. I mean you gave but it had very very low amount of skins and nearly all invalid. It isn't what i purchased.

Your only arguments are "you are axor's dog" while im reporting you individually with having nothing with axor ;))
MAYAA-KUN
CEO of Varionity.net
(he/him btw)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@PigCat You can either refund him or replace the combos within 24 hours.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
mayaakun  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2022 - 12:45 PM by mayaakun. Edited 1 time in total.)
I did not buy combos from him, i bought a log. Combos were bought by another dude that was scammed by him. The log he sold me was full of duplicates and invalids.
@Liars

And the combos he was selling were normally sent, but they were full of BS stuff filled with random PHONE NUMBERS (lmao) (was selling user:pass) and random shi that didnt even look like combos.

MAYAA-KUN
CEO of Varionity.net
(he/him btw)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(09 December, 2022 - 12:37 PM)mayaakun Wrote: Show More
I did not buy combos from him, i bought a log. Combos were bought by another dude that was scammed by him. The log he sold me was full of duplicates and invalids.
@Liars

And the combos he was selling were normally sent, but they were full of BS stuff filled with random PHONE NUMBERS (lmao) (was selling user:pass) and random shi that didnt even look like combos.

Well, he has to replace/refund for that log. He has 24 hours to do so.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024