Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Kirlyh $2k USD (but a total of $12k from 6 users)

by Nvrmore - 26 January, 2023 - 07:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (RealPsycho) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(26 January, 2023 - 09:02 PM)Kirlyh Wrote: Show More
(26 January, 2023 - 08:43 PM)Nvrmore Wrote: Show More
xd! First I'm not lying, I knew u were going to use ur "ToS" as an excuse, What's the point of selling a monthly checker if u will not give a guarantee, as your "ToS" say "no refund will be given unless we have given you a guarantee time", Your checker only lasted like 2 days and was even less than that, If u want to put as an example "product and everything you buy in your day" There are consumer laws for that LOL your examples are so dumb, My friends (rey/legacy) just want a partial refund, You can take the money from the days that the checker have been working anyways u already made them lose a lot of money.

BTW He's threatening to take away my friends licenses xd
https://prnt.sc/1OHDjA22-fL4

I just was giving a guarantee time at beggining because some were asking by that, but as I said, I didn't promissed you any time guarantee, and don't play with my ToS, the tool works. Can you please talk good, I'm not even understanding what do you mean with "consumer laws", you agreed a ToS, and I didn't scammed anyone, I just keep your days of checker until works again.

Even if the checker is back working again, do you think we will trust it to sell to our customers again? I don't think anyone with a brain would because it will be a risk of getting into the same situation again unless you planning on finding a better API that doesn't skip hits or locking them as advertised for in your group https://prnt.sc/HA-o1dWQKk9Q and even if you planning on doing that we need a fixed period of wait and if that period ends without getting what we paid for a full refund must be given
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

[Image: etFCXpM.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?  

This post is by a banned member (Kirlyh) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2023 - 09:50 PM by RealPsycho. Edited 2 times in total.)
i agree that your checker was good back then. We had no issues what so ever until the last month the API stopped working and some of our days went to waste me personally 12 days didn't even ask you for a refund or any of that because I'm not that kind of guy I just moved on, but when you announced again its back working I expected the same results I was getting back then 0% skipping rate but turned out it's still skipping, again I didn't ask you about it or bother you with it, but when the API completely stops working after 48 hours, and all the accounts I sold gets locked I can no longer stay silent so by you saying my biggest problem is selling to you do you think if you sold to any other human being he wouldn't complain like me? don't think so, you can even ask the other customers if what I'm saying is true @HAnon  @7Crank

This post is by a banned member (Kirlyh) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Well then I think my points are clear a judge from cracked staff team will give justice to whoever deserves it, and I'm from now happy with the decision that's gonna be taken

This post is by a banned member (Nvrmore) - Unhide
Nvrmore  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
According to your TOS, if you sold me the tool and it died after 5 minutes, you will not refund me $2k either because there is no time guarantee? and how do you expect to 'fix' the tool when you were blaming Netflix. You are going to hold our licenses indefinitely for several months in the hope that it works again for 1 day and then locks our accounts and we have to refund customers again?
This post is by a banned member (HAnon) - Unhide
HAnon  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
its true what realpsycho saying im unhappy of what happened to us i lost a lot of money and its not fair for me to get 0 value for a price of 2000$ and not only that we had to refund to all customers even though warranty on my shop says 24 hours, it dident matter because it wouldnt be fair to not send replacement/refund to my customers and we also lost alot more money on proxies and combos, The api was shit because it skippied 30-50% of the hits, so it was giving way less hits than it was supposed to, so we pretty much got ripped off, i spent 2k for the checker but ended up with a 4-5k+ loss in total, a refund would make my loses less and not only that the person that has the most amount of loss is @7Crank , he will be refunding 10k+ worth to his customers.

@Kirlyh Im not blaming you for what happend but you should refund us despite your TOS cuz its not even close to fair and you can ask your friend @Damon if its fair or not
[Image: k5mSQmC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (elkaa23) - Unhide
elkaa23  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Sorry to post here but wtf netflix checker for 2000$ lol you know netflix will end password shearing this year.
[font]Always DWC With Anyone and ask for mm at least for first payout[/font]