Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @MetalProphet

by stevieb007 - 29 January, 2023 - 11:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (stevieb007) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MetalProphet
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-SEPA-to-Crypto...ed--910479
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: get some video proofs of amounts
Screenshots of Communication: https://de.share-your-photo.com/555b53a4cc
Additional Information: Guys wanted to report that scammer because he wanted a proof of my amounts and transfers as quick as possible. After he got them ignores me and pretends in DMs on c.io like he didnt know me. Very suspicious
Crypto address for a refund:
                   Contact               
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @afdadfad (afdadfad), @MetalProphet (MetalProphet) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MetalProphet) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
how come you reported me scammer? did we scam you? we are a large team, handling multi-channels , it doesn't mean the person chatting here is the same who is handing the part of Exchanger
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 January, 2023 - 04:21 AM by stevieb007. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sorry mate you wanted me to handle fast and professionell after you recieved the proof of my work you just said thanks after two days thats it. i have wrote you multiple times here and on telegram nothing. thats very very suspicious if you can proof me you have the amounts of transfers and money i will take back my accusations. Before my scam report here i have asked Liars if i should report you..he said write a report.
                   Contact               
This post is by a banned member (MetalProphet) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
OK once again, the person you talked to on Telg is the one responsible about the Exchange, however even if he didnt respond, you have concluded by yourself that we are scammers, with no proofs or valid evidences, let me repeat that again to you we are a large team each dep handles different things , therefore you should contact the person who is in charge with this requested service
would you judge a book from the cover ?
Threads
1 Year of service
Dude i would never judge a book by its cover, but if someone says me we act professionell and want stability and so on and after i proofed him like i said and he is online and ignores me on every channel i contacted him multiple times my red flags going on hes a scammer or a cop. i asked a admin for his opinion and he said report him and i did. dont understand me wrong iam just tired of this kind of this big business guys who want to exchange lots of money after everything is cleared nothing...just communicate please nothing else. if you would say much to do write you in few weeks no problem just talk if you want a professionel partner. I have seen now the proofs its ok for me i will take back my report now.
                   Contact               
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024