Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Playboy scammed $100+ so sad, instead of answering messages he sends -36 neg rep

by Cocaine - 31 January, 2023 - 10:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cocaine) - Unhide
Cocaine  
Premium Member
Threads
6 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/member.php?action=pro...id=2109538
Sales Thread: Scene points
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100+ (can get exact amount later)
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/Ghtxe4u.png
Additional Information: Sent him a message on his site support, and on telegram. Got ignored, messaged him on the forums, got ignored. Tell him about it in shoutbox and his small ego  and instead of resolving issue he sends -36 rep because thats all he does when hes mad, ive seen him do it continuously over the past few days on shoutbox, its funny to watch. 
If you buy from @Playboy, he doesn't give a fuck about you. He sells you locked scene accounts where you have to pay for it out of pocket at the store.
Didn't bother making a report because its broke nigga money, but his ego in shoutbox deserves him to suck my cock for a little bit.
I'm sure many people who've purchased from his ass scene shop back in November 2022 can comment on this aswell. Still have those same cars added on my stocard wallet.

PS: no one cares about your group or username, only @KSZ does because youre lining his pockets with your scammed $$$$

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
This guy sent me one message 4 months ago which I've never seen, I don't have his order ID or email I can't verify if he ever purchased from me since he's refusing to provide so.
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Cocaine  
Premium Member
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 January, 2023 - 10:43 PM by Cocaine.)
@Playboy too busy sucking dick in shoutbox from the trial mods, thankfully @Liars and @Darkness don't do that homo shit.
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 January, 2023 - 10:42 PM)Cocaine Wrote: Show More
@Playboy too busy sucking dick in shoutbox from the trial mods, thankfully @Liars and @Darkness don't do that homo shit.

I need your email and order ID.

Cocaine  
Premium Member
Threads
6 Years of service
(31 January, 2023 - 10:42 PM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
This guy sent me one message 4 months ago which I've never seen, I don't have his order ID or email I can't verify if he ever purchased from me since he's refusing to provide so.

Isn't it your job to check telegram messages and on site tickets when a customer has problems? Does every customer need to pester and harass you to resolve their issue or are you once again busy sucking @laxy's cock?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(31 January, 2023 - 10:44 PM)Cocaine Wrote: Show More

Isn't it your job to check telegram messages and on site tickets when a customer has problems? Does every customer need to pester and harass you to resolve their issue or are you once again busy sucking @laxy's cock?

@Cocaine Provide your order id and email to @Playboy
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Cocaine  
Premium Member
Threads
6 Years of service
(31 January, 2023 - 10:47 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Sure, but I have a question. Do you think its right that such a high group ranked user can simply ignore a buyer for months both on telegram and on site tickets and then send a -36 rep when he's salty about being called out?
Does this seem okay to you and @KSZ? This forum should have high standards for its sellers.
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 January, 2023 - 10:51 PM)Cocaine Wrote: Show More
(31 January, 2023 - 10:47 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Sure, but I have a question. Do you think its right that such a high group ranked user can simply ignore a buyer for months both on telegram and on site tickets and then send a -36 rep when he's salty about being called out?
Does this seem okay to you and @KSZ? This forum should have high standards for its sellers.

You sent me one message on Telegram 4 months ago and never followed up. I get hundreds of messages daily, you can't expect me to see them all.