Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⛔BIGGEST CRYPTO CHANNEL LEAKED⛔✅⚡FATPIGS SINGALS LEAK✅⚡STOP OVERPAYING FOR SIGNALS⚡✅

by Netshild - 14 June, 2024 - 11:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (kubon400) - Unhide
kubon400  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
The bot for leaking FatPigs signals works flawlessly, messages are delivered instantly. Reading the messages sent by the FatPigs group, one can tell that they know what they're doing; they choose their signals very carefully and don't send anything unless they are sure of their decisions. It is clear that they have extensive knowledge about crypto and trading. An additional plus is that they share information about Airdrops and various important news from the world of cryptocurrencies along with their commentary on the subject.

Netshild is a friendly guy; he helped me with several issues related to exchanges and trading without any problems and answered my questions (I am a beginner). It is clear that he has experience in this field and knows what he's doing. Yesterday, he created an additional bot on Telegram that is connected to the Cornix app, and now you can set it so that signals from FatPigs are automatically created on the exchange, which is a huge plus. Netshild helped me configure the bot.

I am happy and grateful that I found this post on the forum and joined the group. Let's make money together; if anyone is considering joining, I think it's really worth it!
This post is by a banned member (Netshild) - Unhide
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
This post is by a banned member (Gamaykaisbak) - Unhide
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(19 July, 2024 - 04:42 PM)Gamaykaisbak Wrote: Show More
(14 June, 2024 - 11:46 PM)Netshild Wrote: Show More
Just to be clear: I don't need any fancy design. There is clear information and only the truth here. People who want to waste time, please stay away!

Hey everyone,

Description:

I've been a member of this forum for over a year now, and this is my first sales thread. Throughout my time here, I've purchased over 25 services and ebooks to make money. After about 10 months in the crypto scene, I've come to a clear conclusion about crypto groups: 90% of them are a waste of time and money. But don't worry, there's a solution: Fatpigs Signals.

I've been using Fatpigs Signals for the past 4 months, and with minimal effort, I've managed to achieve atleast a 25% (Feb over 70%) return on my bankroll every month so far. This is significantly higher than the average annual return of the MSCI World index. Additionally, I've received multiple airdrops from their signals and guides, each worth over £300. The best part is that they've been operating since 2019, with a full spreadsheet of results and numerous positive reviews across the web.

However, the downside is their pricing. I personally paid £2200 for a yearly subscription(minimum is 950$ currently), and I fully intend to renew it in 8 months. To help finance my subscription and make some additional profit besides my Crypto Wallet, I'm offering 10 spots in my Telegram group where i leak their stuff. (after 10 sales i will increase price) I've created an auto-forward bot that forwards every message from their private group to mine. If you're interested, feel free to contact me anytime!

My personal recommendation: You should buy this if you are serious about growing a REAL portfolio and making money with crypto on the side without significant effort. Their spreadsheet and win rate speak for themselves, consistently outperforming the average index return by 50x over the past 5 years. This level of performance is unbeatable in the long run.

Here are some more details about their signals:

- Spreadsheet: Performance Spreadsheet

Price: £275 (6/10)  increasing price after the next 10 sales 
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME ON TELEGRAM  @Ralfshild  English / German

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! - and yes its lifetime access hehe

DISCLAIMER:
There are many scam Fatpigs admins out there. If you see a bad review that talks about taking money from them for trading or other purposes, it is simply a imposter scam. Fatpigs is a Telegram signals group, nothing more.
If you don't believe the signals in the Spreadsheet, contact me on Telegram. I can just scroll up and search every signal from the last 5 years for evidence of publication.

Show ContentPROOF OF GROUP:
Show ContentVouches:
Show Content2024 RESULTS:
Show Content2023 RESULTS:
Show Content2022 RESULTS:
Show Content2021 RESULTS:
Show Content2020 RESULTS:
Show Content2019 RESULTS:

Ty

your welcome lol???
This post is by a banned member (Prike) - Unhide
Prike  
Registered
Threads
Question, I see they may post entry signal and even 5 TP, do they tell you how to do money managment or when to exit, or its just signal and let you to do on your own way?
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 July, 2024 - 03:46 AM)Prike Wrote: Show More
Question, I see they may post entry signal and even 5 TP, do they tell you how to do money managment or when to exit, or its just signal and let you to do on your own way?

They tell you everything yes.

When it comes to learning they have a really big course that i also leaked about 10 PDF docs, and when it comes to Trading signals they tell you exacly where the SL and TPS are, bsides that they also give you bankroll mgt that includes how much % you take on each tp.
This post is by a banned member (Anlyth) - Unhide
Anlyth  
Infinity
Threads
Good luck with sales! [Image: pepelove.png]