Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐ #1 SCAN/RAT/BRUTE/EXPLOIT/CRACKING ALLOWED ⭐ Windows & Linux VPS ⭐ INSTANT SETUP ⭐

by CrazyRDP - 19 February, 2020 - 08:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (Verisio) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Verisio) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
6 Years of service
(29 October, 2023 - 08:36 PM)CrazyRDP Wrote: Show More
We would like to inform you about scheduled maintenance that may affect one or multiple of your VPS/RDP Servers.

Date and Time:
On 31-10-2023, this coming Tuesday, we will begin maintenance at 08:00 CEST.
The exact end time is unknown, because all Servers will get updated in a queue.

Impact:
During this maintenance, all your VPS/RDP Servers will temporarily be unavailable.
We update all Servers sequentially, the exact downtime of your Server will be under 10 minutes.

What's changing?
CrazyRDP is going legit. We're established now as a LLC in the state of Oregon, Salem.
We will be updating the IP addresses assigned to all Servers.

The current IP addresses are heavily blacklisted and many networks are blocking our current ASN, which makes our servers unusable for many clients.
These new IP addresses belong to our new ASN, completely fresh and this time it will stay fresh with our new Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).

Where can I find the new Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)?
You can find it on: docs.crazyrdp.com

We did our best to not make things complicated. The rules are very simple, do not trigger Spamhaus, no more e-mail spam or phishing.
Port 25, 465, 587 are permanently closed on our new network, we can unblock these ports for you, please send a Support Ticket with why you need e-mailing.

Activities such as scanning etc. will still be allowed - As long it does not cause a Spamhaus listing!

What do you need to do?
Nothing, we take care of everything.
When you have paid software/licenses on your Server which is linked to the IP, you will need to contact your software supplier/developer to change your IP on the license.

We appreciate your understanding as we carry out these necessary procedures.

If you have any questions or require assistance before or during the maintenance, please don't hesitate to contact us in the Support Ticket area.

With kind regards,
CrazyRDP Infrastructure Team

In other words for this business to go legit it means you will not allow any "SCAN/RAT/BRUTE/EXPLOIT/CRACKING", which was the sole reason why people bought from you and that made you unique from any other VPS provider here.

I was a customer of yours for at least 2 years, but I will stop being one after now. I hope my VPSs dont get suspended after this update, because if they do then I suppose we'll be going through some deal disputes.

I hope you do acknowledge the consequences this "update" (which realistically is complete transition) will affect your business.
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (kelvin0991) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
I am already looking for another provider.
This post is by a banned member (CrazyRDP) - Unhide
CrazyRDP  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 October, 2023 - 10:20 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More
We would like to inform you about scheduled maintenance that may affect one or multiple of your VPS/RDP Servers.

Date and Time:

Impact:
During this maintenance, all your VPS/RDP Servers will temporarily be unavailable.
We update all Servers sequentially, the exact downtime of your Server will be under 10 minutes.

What's changing?
CrazyRDP is going legit. We're established now as a LLC in the state of Oregon, Salem.

The current IP addresses are heavily blacklisted and many networks are blocking our current ASN, which makes our servers unusable for many clients.
These new IP addresses belong to our new ASN, completely fresh and this time it will stay fresh with our new Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).

We did our best to not make things complicated. The rules are very simple, do not trigger Spamhaus, no more e-mail spam or phishing.
Port 25, 465, 587 are permanently closed on our new network, we can unblock these ports for you, please send a Support Ticket with why you need e-mailing.

Activities such as scanning etc. will still be allowed - As long it does not cause a Spamhaus listing!

What do you need to do?
When you have paid software/licenses on your Server which is linked to the IP, you will need to contact your software supplier/developer to change your IP on the license.

If you have any questions or require assistance before or during the maintenance, please don't hesitate to contact us in the Support Ticket area.

With kind regards,

In other words for this business to go legit it means you will not allow any "SCAN/RAT/BRUTE/EXPLOIT/CRACKING", which was the sole reason why people bought from you and that made you unique from any other VPS provider here.

I was a customer of yours for at least 2 years, but I will stop being one after now. I hope my VPSs dont get suspended after this update, because if they do then I suppose we'll be going through some deal disputes.

I hope you do acknowledge the consequences this "update" (which realistically is complete transition) will affect your business.

Dont worry about the scan/rat/brute/cracking, such activities are still allowed. Just no more Spamhaus SBL.
This post is by a banned member (Mommy) - Unhide
Mommy  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Good Luck with Sales.

Love From Mommy
This post is by a banned member (3DaWoozy) - Unhide
3DaWoozy  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 October, 2023 - 10:20 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More

Date and Time:

Impact:

What's changing?

What do you need to do?

With kind regards,

You spitting facts. Just opened a DD about that cuz my VPS got terminated instantly.
If I ever see Grinna's Mum, I'm due to just spit in her face,
same way if I find where he's resting, I'm gonna go piss on his grave
This post is by a banned member (Cracked.io Bot) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #1.928
System message: this post was autobumped
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/10/24]