Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All pending orders have been elaborated, keep in mind that you can always upgrade your hosting account to the EXTENDED tier. To proceed simply contact me to pay the price difference.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As you can see from SharedServers checkout page, the only information required to purchase an hosting package are:

- Domain name that will be linked to it
- Email address to contact you and provide your order details/support

Nothing more is required. We value your privacy.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Support is provided via private messages or emails. Do not trust anyone claiming to be me and providing support over discord/telegram. Do not share your hosting account credentials at all, I don't need them to inspect your account and provide assistance.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Perfect Money is a valid payment method but you have to contact me manually for that. Transaction are reviewed and approved by me personally.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm working to introduce an automated checkout system, so that all orders will be automatically processed by the time your payment will receive at least 1 confirmation on your chosen cryptocurrency network.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Before purchasing, make sure you've read and understood the Terms linked to this service. All customers must agree with them in order to place an order.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Every hosting plan brings the ability to link unlimited domain names and sub domains. This means you can host different websites in a single package and that your main limit is disk space.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please don't ask me to pay with PayPal as it isn't an accepted payment method. Furthermore by taking PayPal payments I would have to record the data linked to your account, destroying the privacy pillar that represents the core of this service.