Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use this hosting service to power up your personal website or even small ecommerce kind of websites. As long as you don't abuse resources and don't use this service for illegal activities, you're good to go.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Make sure to claim your free lifetime SSL when you login to cPanel for the first time. All your certificates will automatically renew every 3 months, there's an automated system job for that.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To purchase you need to indicate a valid email address (will be used to deliver your order details) and domain name (the hosting package will be configured using this domain name).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have been reported that the coupon code in the original post was expired. I just renewed it for additional purchases.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that you can use this service to have a cheap and private email service for your needs.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't worry about accidental file deletion. The system takes automated backups that can be restored upon customer request. If you're in need, just send me a contact request and I will check all available backup logs for your account/s.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Hosting accounts or sold for a 1yr period starting by the day on which you make your purchase. 2 weeks before your acocunt expiration you'll receive an email to renew the service for another year, otherwise all content you created will be deleted the day after your account expiration.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that no trial/evaluation/vouch packages are provided. Due to the nature of the product and the extremely low yearly price, you're invited to purchase it directly if you're interested.