Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As stated for my other products, until LTC will be completely integrated with my checkout page you can contact me privately to purchase with LTC and avoid high transaction fees.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Litecoin is being implemented as a stable payment method, this will allow you to bypass high transaction fees on BTC network due to congestion.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I just completed some server optimization updates and cleanup, happy holidays!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Given the nameservers update that took place yesterday, some customers might experience issues if they connect to their websites using the website static IP address. If this is your case, don't hesitate contacting me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
While 2023 is closing, I'd like to let you know that pricing plans will be updated during 2024.
If you are interested in low cost private cPanel hosting, I recommend purchasing right now to enjoy one full year with existing price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All customers are given the ability to obtain free SSL/TLS certificates for their websites, using Let's Encrypt integration. This allows you to automatically obtain a "secure" flag for your websites as long as they are hosted with us.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Plan upgrades are available upon request for existing customers. All upgrades will bring you more resources for a slightly higher price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you are in need of support or have any question about this service, feel free to contact me either with a private message or via email using the official contact form on our website.